- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline from recognized university
- Experience Requirements: Master’s Degree or equivalent with one (1) year Diploma in Human Resource Management/Secretarial Practices or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualifications: Diploma/Certificate course in Human Resource Management/ Secretarial Practices, or equivalent; and with three (3) year’s experience in the relevant field.
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Last Date: 07-December-2015
- No Of Post: 15
- General Information: All the applications received within the due date will be screened with reference to the minimum educational qualifications and experience criteria prescribed. i. Eligible short listed candidates, other than those for the posts of Advisers, would be required to appear for a written test likely to be held on 31.01.2016 (Sunday). ii. There will be no written examination for the posts of Advisers. The selection will be made on the basis of educational qualifications, experience and performance in the interview. iii. The selection process for the posts, excluding the posts of Advisers, would consist of two parts - written test & interview. Out of total 100 marks assigned to the whole selection process, the written test would be for 80 marks and 20 marks would be assigned to interview. iv. The written test would be of three hours duration and for a total of 80 marks. This test would assess the subject knowledge, analytical ability, interpretation ability, comprehension skills and writing skills of the candidates. The written test will have two parts. The first part will be for a total of 35 marks. It will be having multiple choice questions as well as non-multiple choice questions. This part will test the general knowledge, comprehension skills and writing skills of the candidates. The second part, which requires descriptive answers, will be for a total of 45 marks. The questions in the second part will be on the professional subject of the post for which the candidate has applied.” v. The Syllabus for professional subjects for various posts is given in Annexure-V. Other instructions regarding written examination and the examination centre etc. will be communicated to the eligible candidates separately along with the Admit Card. vi. Securing a minimum of 50 marks out of a maximum of 80 marks for unreserved category and a minimum of 45 marks out of a maximum of 80 marks for reserved categories in the written test would be the qualifying criteria. Securing minimum 10 marks out of a maximum of 20 marks in interview would be the qualifying criteria. vii. However, depending upon the number of vacancies available, number of candidates to be called for interview would be limited to 5 for single vacancy and thrice the number of vacancies for more than one vacancy, in order of merit for each category of posts. viii. Criteria for final selection would be as follows: a) For all posts, excluding the posts of Advisers, aggregate minimum of 60/55 marks out of a maximum of 100 marks for unreserved/reserved categories respectively in the written examination plus interview would be the qualifying standard for empanelment. How To Apply: The detailed instructions and guidelines to the candidates, attached at Annexure–II may be carefully gone through before filling up the application form as per the applicable format given at Annexure-III (for applicant for the post of Advisers only) & Annexure-IV (for applicant for the post of Director/ Jt. Director/ Dy. Director/ Asstt. Director and Office Managers) The application form, complete in all respects, along with the requisite documents and fee for the prescribed amount should reach the undersigned at: THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR (HR) COMPETITION COMMISSION OF INDIA, 3rd FLOOR, HINDUSTAN TIMES HOUSE, 18-20, KASTURBA GANDHI MARG, NEW DELHI-110001
- Details will be available at: http://www.cci.gov.in/sites/default/files/vacancy/5thDRAdvertisement2015.pdf
Office Manager (Corporate Services)Hiring Organisation: Competition Commission of India (CCI) Salary: INR Rs.9300- 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5400 Address: 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg New Delhi Delhi 110001
Office Manager (Library Services)Salary: Rs.9300- 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5400 Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or equivalent. Age Limit: 28 Years No Of Post: 18