- Education Requirements: Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Associate Member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 05 (five) years of experience in handling company accounts, including income tax, budgeting and audit.
- Desirable Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have relevant experience in handling the accounts of companies engaged in BOT Road Projects of NHAI.
- Age Limit: Not more than 45 years
- Last Date: 29-December-2015
- No Of Post: 04
- General Information: 1. Candidates have to apply through Ircon International Ltd. website www.ircon.org and the hard copy of the applications are also to be sent to Ircon International Ltd as per the details mentioned in the points below. 2. Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection. 3. All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process 4. Applicants have to mandatorily mention their ICAI/CMA membership number alongwith the membership date. Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without ICAI/CMA membership number & date or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof. 5. Candidates belonging to OBC category (non creamy layer) will have to submit a latest financial year caste certificate in the centre format applicable for applying for the posts under Govt. of India (in the format annexed at the end of this advertisement) and the same should be submitted while sending the hard copy of the online generated application to this office. How To Apply: 1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form. 2. Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Contract Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication. The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 29.12.2015 i.e. 10 days from the date of opening of online application platform (20.12.2015) 3. On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 05.01.2016. a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Self Attested copy of Certificates of professional degree including ICAI/CMA membership certificate. c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; d) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, wherever applicable. Please note that the candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC certificate in centre format applicable for appointment for posts under Govt. of India (in the format annexed at the end of this advertisement). f) No Objection Certificate(NOC) from present employer if working with Govt./PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies & g) Service Certificate & PPO (in addition to the above documents) in case of retired employees . h) Complete set of self attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates. Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained. Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till the last aforesaid date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office i.e. 05.01.2016. 4. In the online application format, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same. Necessary documents regarding the same, if any, may also be attached with the hard copy of the online application to be sent to this office. 5. The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “ Chief Finance Officer Advt. No. - C15/ 2015 on contract basis”. 6. Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 20.12.2015 to 24.00 hrs of 29.12.2015. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion. 7. Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct. 8. Selection process for only those candidates will be conducted who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are therefore advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying online so as to avoid disappointment at later stage.
- Details will be available at: http://www.ircon.org/images/file/Recruitment_vacancy/2015/C15%20CFO%20advt%20final.pdf
Chief Finance OfficerHiring Organisation: IRCON International Limited Salary: INR Rs. 40,000/- pm Address: C-4, District Centre, Saket New Delhi Delhi 110017