Blood Transfusion Officer
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- INR Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs. 6600 + NPA
- Education Requirements: A recognised medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or Pan II of the 3 rd Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the 34d schedule should fulfil the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of the Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956. With 5 years experience in Blood Bank with component separator.
- Age Limit: Between 21-40 years
- Address: Phulwari Sharif Patna Bihar 801505
- Salary: Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs. 5400
- Education Requirements: M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognised university/institute. OR (i) M.Sc. in Physics from a recognised university. (ii) A Post-Graduated diploma/degree in Radiological/Medical Physics from a recognised university/institute.
- Experience Requirements: 2 years experience of working in Radiotherapy Department of a Hospital.
- Qualifications: M.Sc. in Medical Technology with Radiotherapy as special subject from a recognised university and/or Diploma in Radiation Protection.