Government of Madhya Pradesh
Government of Madhya Pradesh is implementing a project “Strengthening Performance Management in Government”(SPMG) with support from Department for International Development (DFID), United Kingdom. MP State Planning Commission has issued notification for the recruitment of 16 various positions under PMPSUS.
1. Poverty Monitoring & Institutional Specialist and Team Leader: 01 Post
2. Dy. Team Leader: 01 Post
3. Economist: 01 Post
4. Specialist Decentralized Planning: 01 Post
5. Specialist Capacity Building, PMPSU: 01 Post
6. Specialist (Monitoring and Evaluation): 01 Post
7. Specialist Communication & Documentation, PMPSU: 01 Post
8. IT & GIS Expert, PMPSUS: 01 Post
9. Research Associate: 04 Posts
10. Administrative and Accounts Officer: 01 Post
11. Data Entry Operators cum Administrative Assistants (Computer Operators): 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess PG Degree/ Masters Degree/ Degree with experience in relevant field from any recognized University. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to apply: Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the notification, fill all the details in the application form and send the filled in application and attested copies of all relevant certificates to Member Secretary, MP State Planning Commission, C Wing, First Floor, Vindhyachal Bhavan, Bhopal 462004 on or before 31-01-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-01-2013.
Details will be available at: