Chipper Grinder* (Semi-Skilled)
- Hiring Organisation: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
- Salary: INR The Candidates engaged on contract in Semi Skilled Gr-I(IDA-2) category will be placed at a Basic Pay of Rs.6000/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.6060/- in the second year. Besides Basic Pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF, Gratuity etc. as per rules of the Company.
- Address: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai Maharashtra 400010
- Education Requirements: Chipper Grinder trade is not a designated trade under Apprenticeship Act. Candidates who have passed SSC and NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Chipper Grinder for minimum period of one year may apply for the said post directly. However, the experience certificate should be certified by the Personnel Dept. In case of non-availability of candidates as Chipper Grinder, the candidates having passed SSC with NAC examination conducted by NCVT in the trade of Machinist / Machinist (Grinder) / Turner may apply for the post of “Trainee Chipper Grinder”.
- Desirable Qualifications: Work experience in the relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry for minimum one year duly certified by their Personnel Department is desirable.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 33 years & minimum not less than 18 years as on 01.01.2016
- Last Date: 21-January-2016
- No Of Post: 56
- General Information: a. The applicant must ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or even after the appointment on contract basis that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature will stand canceled and his/her services are liable to be terminated without compensation. b. The candidates selected for appointment are required to work in different shifts on all working days and places as identified by the Company. c. Only eligible candidates will be called for Written Test. d. Contract appointment for maximum period of 2 years of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer of the Company as per required standard of health & fitness as per prescribed rules. e. The decision of the Company in all matters regarding the eligibility criteria, Trade Test, Selection procedures would be final and binding on all the candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited in this regard. f. The contract appointees shall have no right to get absorbed in the Company at the end of their contract, this being the essential condition of this contractual appointment. g. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment. h. Management reserves the right to cancel or modify this advertisement at any stage. i. In case of any dispute, jurisdiction shall be court at Mumbai. j. Camera / Mobile with camera is not permitted inside the company premises. k. Candidates are requested to refer MDL website for further corrigendum (if any) to the advertisement.
- How To Apply: The candidates should fill the application in the prescribed format in all respects. Candidates should send their applications along MDL’s Challan copy & all enclosures to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 21/01/2016 through courier or by post only. Indicate “Post Applied For: ____________” on the Envelope. Internal candidates who are meeting the qualifying requirements may apply for Higher Grades irrespective of the date of completion of their contractual period.
- Details will be available at: http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/newsite2010/pdf_doc/career_Jan16/Ad%20on%20Web%20%2081.pdf