- Education Requirements: Masters’ Degree in Bio-Chemistry/Phyto-Chemistry /Pharmacognosy/ Medicinal Plants/Bio-Technology/Molecular Biology/Microbiology;
- Experience Requirements: At least 2 years’ experience in the field of research.
- Desirable Qualifications: Ph.D. in concerned discipline
- Age Limit: Age not exceeding 50years.
- Last Date: 05-November-2015
- No Of Post: 01
- How To Apply: The initial engagement is for 1 year. Interested and eligible candidates may send their application(s) duly filled in the prescribed format (application form may be downloaded from the NMPB website), with required attested copies of relevant certificates to Chief Executive Officer, National Medicinal Plants Board, Room No. 309, 3rd Floor, B-Block, AYUSH Bhawan, Ministry of AYUSH, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023 so as to reach within a period of 30 days from the date of publication of the notification in Employment News.
- Details will be available at: http://www.nmpb.nic.in/WriteReadData/links/9574736122Notice%20for%20Recuritment%20of%20Consultant%20(Research%20and%20Promotional%20Activities).pdf
Consultant (Research & Promotional activities)Hiring Organisation: National Medicinal Plants Board Salary: INR Rs. 35,000/- Address: AYUSH Bhawan Room No.309, 3rd Floor, B-Block, GPO Complex, INA New Delhi Delhi 110023