Tezpur University recruits Research Associate, Project Fellow Posts. Candidates with Ph.D., ME, B.Tech, MCA respectively can apply. About Tezpur University: Tezpur University (Assamese:তেজপুৰ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়) is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North Eastern state ofAssam, India by an act in Parliament of India in 1994.The Governor of Assam, Padmanabha Acharya is the chancellor
Government Jobs for MCA in 2016
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) always has requirements in both the State and Central Governments and they are also offered a very good pay scale. Basic job descriptions for an MCA candidate would be software development, software testing and all other computer related applications. Though, it is not an easy job to get placed in Central Government jobs, your MCA graduation will help you for that. MCA graduates also have a big scope of working in the space researches too.
Central Government vacancies
Central Government usually hires MCA graduates for project assistants post, but they are expected to have a minimum of two years of experience in a standard company.
State Government Vacancies
In state government, an MCA graduate is being preferred for all kinds of computer related tasks, such as network expert, system admin, data entry operator, data storage and back up admin and software engineers. MCA graduates can also be selected for lecturer posts in Government colleges; however, a B.Ed or an M.Ed would be an additional qualification.
Candidates would be expected to have an average of 70% with successful completion of the course, at the first attempt. Sound technical and software knowledge and web development skills would be added qualification. As competition is becoming heavy, candidates who have completed certification courses will be give priority, depending on the post. Since it is a Government job, you can be anywhere between 21 years to 50 years of age.
A fresh computer programmer with an MCA graduation can expect a minimum pay scale of Rs.20,000/- per month. A network assistant with certification courses can expect around Rs.8,000/- per month, but as your experience grows, you can earn even up to Rs.20,000/- per month.
Moreover, you can also enjoy all benefits such as provident fund, employee’s state insurance, bonuses, annual hikes, voluntary retirement service and pension.
About Centre for Good Governance (CGG) The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) was established in October, 2001 by the then Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) in collaboration with the Department for International Development (DFID) and the World Bank to help it achieve the State’s goal of Transforming Governance. CGG undertakes action research, provides professional advice,
About Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, Udhampur Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Udhampur is one of the Kendriya Vidyalaya run by KVS an autonomous body under ministry of human resources development Govt. of India. K. V. No.1 Udhampur is one of the 1087 Kendriya Vidyalayas all over the country, including two abroad – one in Moscow and the other
About Vigyan Prasar Vigyan Prasar(VP) is an autonomous organisation under Department of Science and Technology. Objectives of VP are to take up large-scale science popularization tasks/activities, to promote and propagate scientific and rational outlook, to act as a resource-cum-facility centre for S&T communication. VP was established in 1989. Objectives: 1. To promote and propagate scientific
About Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Dayalbagh Educational Institute or DEI is an educational institution located at Dayalbagh in city of Taj Mahal, Agra. The institute has been given deemed university status by the University Grants Commission of India in 1981. Prof. Prem Kumar Kalra is the Director of Dayalbagh Educational Institute since September, 2013. History
About Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) was conceptualized to accelerate the growth of Information Technology in Jharkhand and implement the policies of the State Govt. in the area of IT. The broad objectives were to provide IT inputs to Governments Departments, Agencies and to
About Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) is a National Centre of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai, India. The broad goals of the Centre are to promote equity and excellence in science and mathematics education from primary school to undergraduate college level, and encourage the
About Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) was established by the Government of Tami Nadu during early eighties to produce Newsprint and Printing & Writing Paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue, as primary raw material. The Company commenced production in the year 1984 with a initial capacity
About Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (GMDC) Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (GMDC) is a major minerals and lignite mining company of India. It is State owned company owned by Government of Gujarat. GMDC was founded in 1963. Its corporate headquarters is at Ahmedabad. Its product range includes essential energy minerals like lignite, base metals
About Information and Library Network (INFLIBNET) Information and Library Network (INFLIBNET) Centre is an autonomous Inter-University Centre of the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. It is a major National Programme initiated by the UGC in March 1991 with its Head Quarters at Gujarat University Campus, Ahmedabad. Initially started as a project under the IUCAA,
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Air Force Station Barnala (KV AFS Barnala) Welcome to the official site of KV AFS Barnala . It is one of the most prestigious educational institutions of Barnala of Punjab state. This center of excellence was first established in 1972. It is situated in the Air Force Campus in the vast expanse
How To Apply: Duly filled application form along with attested copy of the proof of age, qualification and experience should be sent through the registered post/speed post/courier to the State Urban Development Agency,2nd Floor, Vasundhara Mega Mart, Near Argora Chowk, Ranchi- 834002. The application form made available by hand shall not be entertained. General Information:
How To Apply: 1. The candidates will require their GATE-2015 Registration Number and Roll No. and Score Card. The candidates need to apply On-line for NFL MT-2015 on the website www.nationalfertilizers.com from January 12, 2016 to February 02, 2016. 2. Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of
How To Apply: Duly completed application should be sent through proper channel by Speed Post/ Registered Post, super scribing on the envelope for the post applied, to the Assistant General Manager (HRD), Central Electronics Limited, Sahibabad, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP)-201010. Last Date: 12th February’ 2016 General Information: 1. Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility
No of Post: 01 How To Apply: Suitable candidates may send their detailed bio-data to The Member Secretary, KSCSTE, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 004 along with copies of certificates of qualifications including mark lists, experience, age, etc. on or before 23rd January 2016. Last Date: 23rd January 2016 Age Limit: 35 years as
No of Post: 02 How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply on plain paper with full biodata, brief summary of research/ project work done, attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets and other relevant documents to Head, School of Computer Science & IT, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Khandwa Road Indore -452001 on or before Jan 18, 2016
How To Apply: Filled-in applications together with copies of testimonials should be sent in an envelope, super-scribed on top of the cover, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________________” to THE REGISTRAR, VISVESVARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, “JNANA SANGAMA” CAMPUS, BELAGAVI-590018 (KARNATAKA) on or before 30-01-2016 at 5.00 P. M.. The candidates staying abroad may also download the
Management Trainee (Technical)
- Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP)
- INR Rs.20600/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.20600-3%-46500/-(E-1). On successful completion of training, Management Trainee (Tech) will be designated as Junior Managers in the same scale of pay.
- Education Requirements: Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL/COMPUTER SCIENCE from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 50% of marks in the aggregate (all subjects/papers) of all years / semesters. For Computer Science discipline, those having Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (full-time three years course) from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate(all subjects/papers) of all years / semesters.
- Age Limit: 37 years
- Address: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh 530031
Junior Medical Officer (JMOs)
- Salary: Rs.20600/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.20600-3%-46500/-(E-1)
- Education Requirements: MBBS Degree from any recognized University/ State or Central Government Institution/Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Qualifications: Post qualification experience of One (01) year after completion of internship in reputed State/Central Government/ Corporate/ Industrial Hospital or Institution. Candidates with Post Graduate qualification in any discipline of Medical Science / Industrial Health without post-qualification experience can also apply.
Consultant Level I1 (E- Governance)
- National Council For Teacher Education
- INR Rs.48,000/- per month + Rs.4,000/- conveyance allowance
- Education Requirements: Masters degree in Computer Applications/Sciences or M.Tech or Post Graduate Degree with Diploma in Computer Applications with 3 year's experience in tasks relating to EGovernance from central, state government/Public Sector Institutions/Private Institutions, statutory or semi government or autonomous bodies, educational institutions etc.
- Age Limit: Maximum of 65 years
- Address: NCTE, Hans Bhawan, Wing-11, 1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, ITO, New Delhi Delhi 109999
Consultant (Level-I) (Data Base Development)
- Salary: Rs. 42,000/- (fixed) per month + Rs.3,000/- conveyance allowance.
- Education Requirements: Post Graduate degree in any discipline of Social Sciences with 3 year's experience in field survey and data analysis/data base development/Data base project coordination and monitoring from central, state governments/PSUs/statutory or semi govenunent or autonomous bodies, educational institutions, private institutions etc.
- Qualifications: i) Any Degree (including Ph.D.) ii) Experience in the project areas of : Database Development including skills of iii) Experience in handling database software and computer programmes.
Senior / Chief Consultant (Study on Demand and Supply of Teachers)
- National Council For Teacher Education
- INR Rs.50,000- 70,000/- + Rs.6,000/- conveyance allowance.
- Education Requirements: Masters degree in any discipline, with 5 years of experience in conducting study relating to manpower demand and supply (or teacher demand - supply) of working in central, state governments/PSUs/statutory or semi government or autonomous bodies, educational institutions/ private institutions etc.
- Age Limit: Preferably upto 65 years.
- Address: NCTE, Hans Bhawan, Wing-11, 1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, ITO, New Delhi Delhi 110002