September 3rd, 2015
Deputy Manager (HR&Admn.)
- Hindustan Shipyard Limited
- INR Rs.20,600 – 46,500 Total emoluments at the minimum pay scale: Rs.47,256/-
- Education Requirements: Graduate in any discipline with PG Degree / Two year PG Diploma in Labour & Social Welfare or Labour Studies or PM & IR or HR Management or MBA with Personnel Management awarded by recognized Universities / Institutes registered with AICTE with not less than 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: 35 yrs
- Address: Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh 530005 India
Deputy Manager-Liaison Works (Delhi Office)
- Salary: Rs.20,600 – 46,500 Total emoluments at the minimum pay scale: Rs.47,256/-
- Education Requirements: The person must be a graduate in any discipline and should possess good command over English language with good Computer skills.
- Experience Requirements: Candidates should have 5 yrs working experience in liaisoning with Government Agencies and reputed organisations and should be able to carryout correspondence independently. Working experience in a Shipyard with liaisoning duties with Ministries will be preferred. Candidates from Govt./ PSUs should have minimum 3 years’ experience in immediate lower grade of IDA – PSU - Rs.16,400 – 40,500 CDA / Govt - Rs.15,600 – 39,100 (PB-3) Grade Pay – Rs.5,400/- & above. Candidates from private sector companies having their present CTC of Rs.5.50 Lakhs PA are eligible.