- Responsibilities: Wet-chemical synthesis of nanomaterials, Fabrication of nanoparticle-polymer composite materials, Characterization such as UV-VIS, FTIR, SEM, TEM, XRD, XPS, Raman and their Application in Solar cell, Sensing and Catalysis
- Education Requirements: M.Sc. Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic chemistry /General chemistry / Material science/ Analytical Chemistry/M. Tech. Equivalent from recognized University with a minimum of 55 % marks (aggregate) first class.
- Desirable Qualifications: Good academic record and/or research expertise on nanomaterials synthesis, characterization, solar cell, sensor and catalysis applications
- Date & Time of Interview: 10.00 a.m. on January 11th , 2016
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Last Date: 06-January-2016
- No Of Post: 01
- General Information: The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on January 8th, 2016. or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Dr. Shatabdi Porel Mukherjee at following E-mail : email@example.com The short listed candidates will be required to appear to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Physical and Materials Chemistry division of the Laboratory at 10.00 a.m. on January 11th , 2016. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement. How To Apply: The application duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to : The Head, Physical and Materials Chemistry Division, (Attn) Dr. Shatabdi Porel Mukherjee, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before January 6th, 2016.
- Details will be available at: http://www.ncl-india.org/files/DisplayResource.aspx?ResourceId=0f9e2504-7d32-4958-8ddf-7b454df6beef&OriginalFileName=SPM_PAII.pdf
Project Assistant IIHiring Organisation: National Chemical Laboratory Salary: INR Rs.16,000/- pm Address: Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune Maharashtra 411008