Assistant Town Planner
- Hiring Organisation: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Salary: INR Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.5400/- (GP) (Contractual amount Rs.21,000/- per month)
- Address: Nigam Vihar, Chotta Shimla, Shimla Himachal Pradesh 171002
- Education Requirements: (i) M. Tech. Degree in Urban/City/ Town/Regional Planning from a University or an Institute duly recognized by the All India Institute of Town Planners, India. Or (ii) Post Graduate Degree in Town or City or Urban or Regional or Housing or Country or Rural or Infrastructure or Transport Planning from a University or an Institute duly recognized by the All India Institute of Town Planners, India. Or (iii) (a) Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning from a University or an Institute duly recognized by the All India Institute of Town Planners, India. (b) At least three years experience in the field of Urban or Regional Planning in the Central Government or State Government Department after acquiring above qualification. Provided that preference will be given to the candidates possessing at least 3 years experience in Urban/ City/ Town/ Regional Planning‟s work under any authority constituted under Town & Country Planning Laws or in the Town & Country Planning Department after acquiring the above qualification. This 03 years experience shall be applicable in the case of candidates possessing the qualification mentioned in the category (iii) above.
- Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- Age Limit: 45 years and below.
- Last Date: 07-November-2015
- No Of Post: 01
- General Information: 1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned. 2. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage. 3. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway. 4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb) etc. 5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates. 6. The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date i.e. 07th November, 2015 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website http://hp.gov.in/hppsc. 7. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts. 8. In service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer. 9. Examination fees once paid will not be refunded. 10. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
- How To Apply: a) Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. b) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner. c) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post. d) In case the candidate has applied against more than one item i.e. post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested documents/ certificates along with the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.
- Details will be available at: http://hp.gov.in/hppsc/file.axd?file=2015%2F10%2FAdvertisement+No+4_2015.pdf