About Central University of Rajasthan: The Central University of Rajasthan (राजस्थान केन्द्रीय विश्वविद्यालय) has been established in February 2009 by an Act of Parliament, the Central Universities Act 2009.The University started working temporarily from Jaipur and introduced two PG programmes in 2009-10, namely M.Sc./M.A. Statistics(Actuarial) and M.Sc.Tech. Mathematics in collaboration with Malaviya National Institute of
Jobs for Fresher MA Graduates, Govt Jobs after MA in Economics, English & Sociology
About Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, Udhampur Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Udhampur is one of the Kendriya Vidyalaya run by KVS an autonomous body under ministry of human resources development Govt. of India. K. V. No.1 Udhampur is one of the 1087 Kendriya Vidyalayas all over the country, including two abroad – one in Moscow and the other
About Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969 to mark the 500th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It is both a residential and an affiliating university. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the Guru Nanak Dev
About Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS) Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), a New Delhi based autonomous think-tank under the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, is an organization that specializes in policy research on international economic issues and development cooperation. RIS is envisioned as a forum for fostering
Madurai Kamaraj University, Project Fellow Posts – Last Date 29 Jan 2016 About Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Madurai Kamaraj University, is on its relentless journey for the past 48 years surmounting hurdles of indigenous and exotic nature on its way and has passed through the tests of accreditation towards reaching the status of excellence. University
National Health Mission Odisha- Programme Officer, Clinical Psychologist & More Posts – Last Date 5 Feb 2016 About National Health Mission, Odisha We believe, Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. “HEALTH FOR ALL” does not mean an end to disease and
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Air Force Station Barnala (KV AFS Barnala) Welcome to the official site of KV AFS Barnala . It is one of the most prestigious educational institutions of Barnala of Punjab state. This center of excellence was first established in 1972. It is situated in the Air Force Campus in the vast expanse
About Army Public School Kaluchak Army Public School is situated 11 Kms from Jammu city on the Jammu Pathankot National Highway. The school is a co-education institution which started as a Kiddies Corner on 10 May 1978. It came under the embrace of the Army Welfare Education Society in 1991.The school was affiliated with the
About Kurukshetra University Located in Kurukshetra, the land of the Bhagwadgita Kurukshetra University is a premier institute of higher learning in India. It is spread over 400 acres of land on the south bank of the holy Brahmsarovar. Its foundation stone was laid on 11 January 1957 by Bharatratna Dr.Rajendra Prasad, the first President of
- National Culture Fund
- INR Rs.50,000/- p.m. consolidated. No extra payment on account of D.A. HRA, Transport Allowance and all other contingencies will be made.
- Education Requirements: MA/Ph. D. In Conservation of Architecture/Creative Industries and Crafts/ Museum Studies/ Conservation of Art and Heritage/Heritage Management/ History/ Anthropology/ Archaeology/ History of Art/ Performing Arts/ Social Sciences or related fields of Culture and Art/MBA with at least 10 years experience.
- Age Limit: 30 - 50 years
- Address: Puratatva Bhavan, 5th Floor, D-Block GPO Complex, I.N.A., New Delhi Delhi 110023
Manager - Finance & Administration
- Salary: Rs.35,000/- p.m. consolidated. No extra payment on account of D.A. HRA, Transport Allowance and all other contingencies will be made.
- Education Requirements: Graduate in any subject, knowledge of Administration and Finance related matters and good computer skills in MS Office
- Experience Requirements: At least 15-20 years experience in Administration and Finance departments of reputed Government or private institutions.
Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade
- Indian Air Force
- INR During training, a stipend of Rs. 11,400/- per month will be paid. On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Grade Pay, Military Service Pay (MSP), Group ‘X’ Pay and Dearness Allowance (DA) will be Rs. 33,000/- per month (approximately) which, in subsequent years, may rise up to Rs. 54,360/- per month (approximately).
- Education Requirements: (a) Graduate in Arts or Commerce or Science with B.Ed Degree or Two years teaching experience in a Government recognized School/ College, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Graduation as well as B.Ed. OR (b) Passed MA English (or) M.Sc in Mathematics or Physics or Computer Science (or) MCA with B.Ed Degree or Two years teaching experience in a Government recognized School/College.
- Age Limit: (a) For Graduates. Should be born between 01 August 91 and 31 May 96 (both days inclusive). (b) For Post-Graduates. Should be born between 01 August 88 and 31 May 96 (both days inclusive). (c) Married candidates are eligible only if their age on the date of enrolment is above 22 years. (d) In case, a candidate clears the Selection Procedure then the Upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 25 years and 28 years, for graduate and post graduate candidates respectively.
- Address: 4 Airmen Selection Centre (near Palta gate), Air Force Station Barrackpore, 24 Paragnas (North), West Bengal
- Vidyasagar University
- INR Rs. 14,000/- (without NET/SET)
- Education Requirements: M.A. or M.Sc. in Economics, specialization in Econometrics, with adequate expertise in STATA / EVIWS.
- Age Limit: Below 40 years
- Address: Vidyasagar University Road, Rangamati, Medinipur, West Bengal 721102
- Guru Nanak Dev University
- INR Rs. 16000/- P.M for Two Years for NET Qualified Candidates and Rs. 14000/- for Non NET Candidates.
- Education Requirements: M.A with minimum 55% marks/ M.Phil in the Subject of Political Science (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates)
- Address: Grand Trunk Rd, Off NH 1, Amritsar, Punjab 143005
Project Co-ordinator, DWSM, Boudh
- District Water and Sanitation Mission
- INR Rs. 15,000/- P.M
- Education Requirements: Qualification-M. A. in sociology or Rural Development or Social work / MBA with specialization in rural management or rural Development.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 32 years as on 14.01.16.
- Address: District Water and Sanitation Mission, Boudh Orissa
Accountant, DWSM, Boudh
- Salary: Rs. 6,000/- P.M
- Education Requirements: A candidate with Graduate in Commerce from recognized institute & should have knowledge in Tally
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 2 years of work experience in related field.
- Rehabilitation Council of India
- INR Rs.22,000/-
- Education Requirements: Degree of a recognized University/Institute
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Address: B-22, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi Delhi 110016
- Salary: Rs.20000
- Education Requirements: (i) Degree of a recognized University / Institute. (ii) Must be computer savvy with a good knowledge of computer applications. (iii) Good in drafting notes, report writing and publication work etc.
- Experience Requirements: At least 3 years experience in a Govt. organization or a company of repute.
- Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates having M.A. (Hindi) degree and sound knowledge of drafting/report writing in Hindi.
- TERI University
- Education Requirements: A post-graduate, with at least 55 per cent or 6.0 CGPA in MA/MSc, preferably in Economics with interest in research in transport.
- Address: Plot No. 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi Delhi 110070
Clinical Research Officer
- Gujarat State AIDS Control Society
- Education Requirements: MD Medicine or any other clinical discipline/Community Medicine/Microbiology/ Ph.D after M.B.B.S#
- Address: Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad Gujarat
- Education Requirements: M.Sc./M.A. in Statistics/Mathematics
- National Health Mission, Ernakulam
- INR Rs.10,000.00
- Education Requirements: Graduate in Psychology/Sociology/Social Work/ Anthropology /Human Development / Diploma in nursing with 2 years experience in a related field.
- Age Limit: Maximum 36 years as on 01.12.2015
- Address: No.9 Anchorage, Palliyil Lane, Cochin Kerala 682016
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- INR Rs 5 000 per month (consolidated)
- Education Requirements: M.A./M.Sc. (Geography /Remote Sensing and GIS) with at least 55% marks.
- Address: New Mehrauli Road, Near Munirka New Delhi Delhi 110067
Junior Research Fellow
- Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM)
- INR Rs.11,000/- + 10% HRA PM
- Education Requirements: First Class in MSc Chemistry /Environmental Science
- Age Limit: Up to 28 years, as on 01-01-2015 with usual relaxation as per Government Norms.
- Address: Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM) Kozhikode Kerala 673571