- Education Requirements: Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 55% marks. OR 05 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 55% marks.
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 01 (one) year post qualification experience as a Law Executive in an organisation of repute or as an advocate in reputed Law firm(s). Candidates having experience as an Advocate in reputed Law firm(s) must have enrolled themselves with the concerned Bar council as an advocate. Candidates must have hands on experience in handling litigation before different Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial forums, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, Drafting & vetting various legal documents, handling legal matters pertaining to Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures, Regulatory matters of Hydrocarbon sector, Industrial/ labour law matters, etc.
- Desirable Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degree in Law (LLM).
- Head Skills: Preference would be given to candidates having required executive experience in Oil & Gas/ Petro Chemical Industry.
- Age Limit: Gen. (PwD-VH): 40 SC/ST(PwD-VH): 45 OBC (NCL) (PwD-VH): 43
- Last Date: 11-January-2016
- No Of Post: 01
- How To Apply: CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be opened from 1100 hrs on 18.12.2015 to 1800 hrs on 11.01.2016.
- Details will be available at: http://gailonline.com/final_site/pdf/DETAILED%20ADVERTISEMENT%20WITH%20IMPORTANT%20INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
Senior Officer (Law)Hiring Organisation: GAIL (India) Limited Salary: INR Rs.24,900–50,500/- Address: GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi Delhi 110066
Senior Officer (CC)Salary: Rs.24,900–50,500/- Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree with minimum 55% marks and Two years Master Degree/ Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Communication/ Advertising and Communication Management/ Public Relations/ Mass Communication/ Journalism with minimum 60% marks Qualifications: Preference would be given to candidates having inline executive experience in Oil & Gas/ Petro Chemical Industry. Age Limit: Gen. (PwD-VH): 40 SC/ST(PwD-VH): 45 OBC (NCL) (PwD-VH): 43 No Of Post: 01