- Education Requirements: Degree in Law of recognized University
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 10 years actual practice in Court of Law preferably in Mumbai or Nagpur or 10 years legal experience including at least 8 years experience of independent handling & management of legal matters in a large Solicitor's firm, proficiency in drafting legal documents including agreements and deeds with experience of similar work in a reputed Industrial Organisation is essential.
- Desirable Qualifications: Preference to candidates with special knowledge of Commercial Law & Labour Law.
- Age Limit: 65 years
- Last Date: 19-January-2016
- No Of Post: 01
- General Information: 1) Before filling up the application form, candidates should first ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to verification & satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. 2) Candidate must be an Indian Citizen. 3) Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for Selection process. 4) If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or certificates/documents or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified at any stage of recruitment process and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever. 5) It is responsibility of the candidates to submit all the required documents/certificates alongwith application form for proving his/her eligibility. Failure to produce the same will lead to disqualification. 6) The recruitment in MSETCL is done strictly as per merit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate. How To Apply: i. Application must be submitted in the Proforma given in this advertisement in a same order preferably typewritten on fullscape paper. All items of the application should be filled properly. ii. The envelope containing application and copies of testimonials should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Chief Legal Advisor – Advt. No. 05/2015” iii. Application duly filled in & signed, Original Demand Draft and attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience specifically showing date of joining and relief, posts held, etc. should be sent / submitted well in advance to “The Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd, Prakashganga, E-Block, Plot No, C-19, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051” so as to reach on or before 19.01.2016.
- Details will be available at: http://www.mahatransco.in/wps/wcm/connect/e50679004b205168b581f5eba1cfd67a/Advt_5-2015_CLA.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=e50679004b205168b581f5eba1cfd67a
Chief Legal AdviserHiring Organisation: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) Salary: INR Rs.35875-1545-43600- 1710-79510 Address: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd, Prakashganga, E-Block, Plot No, C-19, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai Maharashtra 400051