- Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible to provide assistance in commercial accounting operations of the branch which include Airline liability payments, billing, refunds and claim of incentive from the Airlines.
- Education Requirements: Graduation
- Experience Requirements: For FTO1 - 1+ Years For FTO2 - 3+ Years
- Desirable Qualifications: Certificate/Diploma in Travel & Tourism. Knowledge of GDS Operations.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Last Date: 30-December-2015
- No Of Post: 01
- General Information: 1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. 2. Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY. 3. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained. 4. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard. 5. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management. 6. Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be. 7. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. 8. The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates. 9. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. 10. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof. How To Apply: 1. Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?s ap-client=100#. 2. After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job. 3. In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link. 4. Last date for submission of applications is 30 December, 2015. 5. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
- Details will be available at: http://balmerlawrie.com/files/Web%20ad%20JO-Off%20Comml.%20Ac.pdf
Junior Officer/Officer [Commercial Accounts]Hiring Organisation: Balmer Lawrie Salary: INR Selected candidates will be placed on three year fixed term contract. Compensation will be linked to qualification and experience and shall be as per the industry standards. Address: Ambadeep Building, 20th Floor, 14, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001