Guest Faculty (Pharmacy)
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
- Education Requirements: a) A basic degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) b) Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments. c) First class Master's Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
- Address: University Road, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh 470003
Guest Faculty (Management/Business Administration)
- Education Requirements: a) First class Master's Degree in Business Management/Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE/UGC. OR b) First class graduate and professional qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- Qualifications: a) Teaching, research, industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization. b) Papers presented at Conference and/or published in refereed journals.