- Education Requirements: MBBS degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Experience Requirements: At least 3-4 year's experience in Health Management / Public Health Programme / Health Services after obtaining post graduate degree / Diploma
- Desirable Qualifications: Diploma / Masters in Public Health or MD/DNB in Preventive & Social Medicine/Community Medicine / Community Health Administration / MBA (Health Care Administration)
- Head Skills: Experience in Non Communicable Disease Control Programme / Projects.
- Age Limit: Experience in Non Communicable Disease Control Programme / Projects.
- Last Date: 10-January-2016
- No Of Post: 12
- How To Apply: The candidates having the above mentioned educational qualification may apply in prescribed format with updated C.V. in sealed envelope by post to Additional Director (Medical Services), State NCD Cell, 3rd Floor, Block No.5, Dr.Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar before 10/01/2016. It should be clearly mentioned for the post applied as 'Application for the post of District Programme Officer (Public Health Specialist)-NCD' on the envelope. Attested copies of necessary testimonials should be attached with the application. Applications received after the due date / without prescribed format / incomplete information / unattested certificates will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview. The final decision regarding filling up the above posts will be the under the sole authority of Additional Director (Medical Services).
- Details will be available at: http://www.gujhealth.gov.in/Portal/News/449_1_Advertisement-for-DPO-Website-copy-3-12-15.pdf
District Programme OfficerHiring Organisation: National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer Salary: INR Up to Rs.60,000/- Address: Additional Director (Medical Services), State NCD Cell, 3rd Floor, Block No.5, Dr.Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar Gujarat