October 7th, 2015
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
- INR Rs.24900 – 50500
- Education Requirements: First class full-time Engineering Degree in Fire / Fire & Safety from a recognized Indian University / Institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate of all Semesters / Years. Preference will be given to candidates possessing Diploma in Industrial Safety duly recognized by State Factory Inspectorate and valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
- Age Limit: 30 years. Age relaxation to Ex-servicemen as per Govt. Rules
- Address: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Post Box No.1, Manali, Chennai Tamil Nadu 600068
Junior Technical Assistant (Fire & Safety)
- Salary: Rs.11900 – 32000
- Education Requirements: Matriculate with minimum 50% marks from a Board or an Institute recognized by State / Central Govt. Knowledge of English (reading & writing) is preferable. Candidates must possess Fireman’s Certificate Course of not less than three months duration from a Board or an Institute recognized by the State / Central Govt. Candidate must possess valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License. Preference will be given to candidate with certificate in “Diploma in Industrial Safety” from a Board or an Institute recognized by State / Central Govt.
- Experience Requirements: Two years experience of working in Fire & Safety set-up of handling firefighting equipments, Fire water networks, related communication systems, emergency handling, Fire Fighting, Operation of Fire Tenders / pump house etc. Preference will be given to candidates having experience Petroleum Refinery / Hydro-carbon / Petrochemical / Fertilizer. The Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, shall be considered as work experience.