- Responsibilities: In charge of the Civil engineering works of the company. Preparation of estimates, inviting tenders, finalising tenders and awarding works, supervising works, taking measurments, preparation / verification of bills etc.
- Education Requirements: Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institution / University
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 2 years experience in case of Degree holders and five years in case of Diploma holders.
- Desirable Qualifications: Preference will be given to those candidates have experience in execution of works in the areas of Dredging, side protection of canals,construction of jetties, Construction and repair of Locks and shutters etc
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years, but can be relaxed in deserving cases.
- Last Date: 02-December-2015
- No Of Post: 01
- General Information: Unsigned applications and those send by email etc will not be accepted. How To Apply: Please submit your application along with bio-data, copies of testimonials and a pasport size photo to: The Managing Director, Kerala Shipping and Inland Navigation Corporation Limited, 38/924A, Udaya Nagar Road, Gandhi Nagar, Kochi -20. Kerala.
- Details will be available at: http://www.ksinc.in/ce.php
Civil EngineerHiring Organisation: Kerala Shipping & Inland Navigation Corporation Limited Salary: INR Rs. 30000.00 consolidated per mont, In case of Degree holders and Rs. 20,000.00 in case of Diploma holders Address: Kerala Shipping and Inland Navigation Corporation Limited, 38/924A, Udaya Nagar Road, Gandhi Nagar, Kochi Kerala 682020