September 1st, 2015
Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.
- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- INR Rs.31,460- 84,970/-
- Education Requirements: A degree in B.E. (Civil) or equivalent qualification recognized by Central University Grants Commission or L.S.E., or L.C.E., or its equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit: 18-44 Years
- Address: Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.road, Nampally, Hyderabad Telangana 500000 India
Technical Officers (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.
- Salary: Rs.31,460- 84,970/-
- Education Requirements: 1. A degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical of a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Sate Act or a Provisional Act of Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or 2. B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree of the Benaras Hindu University; or 3. A Pass in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the A.M.I.E. (Ind.) Civil Examination. OR 4. L.C.E. or L.S.E. or L.M.E. or Upper Subordinate or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute