Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur recruits Project Assistant Posts. Candidates with Graduate (B.Sc., BA, B.Com, BBA or BCA) can apply. About Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur: ndian Institute of Technology Jodhpur was established in 2008, to foster technology education and research in India. The Institute is committed to technological thought and action to benefit the
Government Jobs for BBA in 2016
Graduates in any stream have plethora of opportunities in the government sectors. Both state as well as central government recruits graduates in various departments. But there are positions in various departments for specific graduates like for instance BBA graduates can be placed in marketing, finance and business administration departments.
A BBA graduate generally looks forward to completing his/her Masters and thus acquiring an MBA. But those who wish to seek jobs are not disappointed either.
Banks are the best place for any BBA graduate to get placed. They are in fact preferred by many nationalized and public banks as they can be used for multitasking. The selection procedure into any bank is simple and requires clearing a bank examination. BBA graduates can also sit for the civil service examinations or other state level tests such as the PSC or railway test etc.
They can also find career opportunities in both Central and State government school administration departments. For this recruitment, the government organizes various examinations. There is direct recruitment also in public sectors and for this they need not have to attend the written tests. The graduates can perform many roles in public sector departments such as educational institutions, industrial houses, banks and so on.
There are opportunities even in defence sectors. The candidates who have cleared specific written tests will be called for a final interview. Some of the public sector organizations which recruit BBA graduates are Delhi State Cancer Institute, Jan Shikshan Sansthan, Tuberculosis Association of India, Indian Space Research Organization, Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Limited etc.
Indian Railways also recruits BBA graduates for different posts such as Assistant manager, deputy manager and so on.
BBA graduates get good remunerations and their starting salary varies according to the candidate’s marks in the qualifying tests and interview. A fresher can start with a minimum salary of Rs. 8,000, which will increase as time goes. Pay scale with grade pays increase with their performance and promotions. The degree marks and the interview marks are very important to secure a good position in the government offices.
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited-DGVCL (Surat, Gujarat) recruits Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer posts. B.A., B.Com. B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A, BTech, BE candidates can apply. About Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Pursuant to direction from Government of Gujarat for reorganization of the power sector in the state, Gujarat Electricity Board has been unbundled into separate seven
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur recruits Senior Project Manager, Senior Project Associate, Senior Project Associate, Deputy Project Manager, Project Associate Posts. Candidates with 12th,CA/ICWA/CS, MBA/MCA/M. Com/ M.Sc./MA, B. Sc./BA/B. Com /BBA/BCA PhD or MSc can apply. About IIT Kanpur: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur carries out original research of significance and technology development at the
Industrial Research and Consultancy Centre recruits Administrative Assistant, Project Engineer, Project Research Assistant Posts. Candidates with BA/BSc/BCom/BBA, MA/MSc/MCA/Mcom/MBA, BA/B.Sc. can apply. About Industrial Research and Consultancy Centre: The Industrial Research and Consultancy Center (IRCC) Advisory Committee (IAC) has been set up to advise the Dean(R&D) on issues related to the activities, policies and initiatives taken
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission-TNPSC (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) recruits Librarian, Deputy Manager Posts. BA, B.sc, Bcom, BBA, B.B.M, BE or BTech candidates can apply. About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of
National Institute of Technology, Silchar recruits Deputy Librarian, Executive Engineer, SAS Officer, Medical Officer, Technical Officer, Security Officer, Engineer Posts. Candidates with Post Graduate, Graduate, MBBS, B. E. /B. Tech or M. Sc /MCA can apply. About NIT, Silchar: National Institute Of Technology, Silchar (राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, सिलचर) is one of the 30 National Institutes
Indian Institute of Technology Madras recruits Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates with Ph.D. can apply. About Indian Institute of Technology Madras: Indian Institute of Technology Madras is one among the foremost institutes of national importance in higher technological education, basic and applied research. In 1956, the German Government offered technical assistance for establishing an institute of
Gujarat Environment Management Institute-GEMI (Gujarat, Gandhinagar) recruits Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Environmental Engineer Vacancies. Graduate, Bcom, B.sc, BBA, BA, LLB, BE, ME candidates can apply. About Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI) The Industrial Development in Gujarat has continued with vigour since the 1970s and 1980s. During this, clusters of chemical industries found their way in
Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Consultant (Company Secretary) Vacancies – Last Date 29 Jan 2016 About Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) HIL, a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Deptt. of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India, was incorporated in March, 1954 for supplying DDT for National Malaria Eradication Programme launched by the
Country Office Manager for Bioversity International
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
- Education Requirements: A University degree in Business Administration, finance, accounting or related field.
- Address: ICRISAT, Patancheru Telangana
Junior Executive (Finance)
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
- INR Rs.9,300 - 34,800 + GP Rs.4,700
- Education Requirements: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university plus either passed in Intermediate Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India or candidate having P.G Diploma in Finance and Accounts from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01.01.2015
- Address: Post Bag No. 781 Circus Avenue Post Office, Kolkata West Bengal 700017
- Salary: Rs.6,300 - 20,200 + GP Rs.3,600
- Education Requirements: Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in HS level
- Qualifications: Must have passed certificate course/any other courses on computer from the Institute indicated below: i) ‘O’ level course of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC SOCIETY, Govt. of India or, ii) One year course in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education or, iii) One year Diploma course in Modern Office Practice and Management from any institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education or, iv) Course of Computer Operation and Programming Assistant (Basic Skill and / or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General of Training & Employment, Govt. of India or, v) Secretarial Practices (Basic Skill and / or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General of Training & Employment, Govt. of India or, vi) Passed twelve standards in vocational stream from State Council of Vocational Training, Govt. of West Bengal with any of the following combination: a) Computer fundamentals and Programming and Computer Assembly and Maintenance. b) IT enabled services and Computer fundamentals and Programming, or vii)3 years full time Bachelor Degree in Computer Application (BCA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Bachelor Degree in Science with Honours with Statistics or Bachelor Degree in any stream with Computer Application / Computer Science as a pass subject with 50% in aggregate from a recognized University or 50% in HS with 3 years full time Degree in the Bachelor level with the subjects indicated in the foregoing lines of this provision.
Office Executive (OE)
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
- INR Rs. 6300 - Rs. 20200 Grade Pay – Rs. 3600/-
- Education Requirements: Graduation in any discipline with 50%marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50%marks in HS level
- Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age shall be 18 and 27 years respectively as on 01.01.2015 with upper age relaxation for SC / ST and OBC candidates of West Bengal for 5 years and 3 years respectively.
- Address: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Vidyut Bhavan 7th Floor, „C‟ Block, Bidhanagar, Kolkata West Bengal 700091
Jr. Operator-Cum-Technical Assistant (JOT-CUM-TA)
- Salary: Rs. 6300 - Rs. 20200 Grade Pay – Rs. 2600/-
- Education Requirements: Madhyamik or equivalent
- Qualifications: i) Trade Certificate under NCTVT from any Govt. ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade (2 years’ duration): Electronic-Mechanic/Wireman/ Electrician. OR ii) Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Directorate of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in Electronic-Mechanic/Wireman/ Electrician. OR iii) Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Directorate of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in Broad Based Basic Training(BBBT) & Advanced/Specialized Module in the Electrical Sector (Total 2 years’ duration) OR iv) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) awarded by Ministry of Labour and Empowerment, Government of India, in the trade (Total 3 years’ duration): Electronic Mechanic/ Wireman/ Electrician.
Assistant Project Manager (Physics)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- INR Rs. 11,000-22000/month
- Education Requirements: Post Graduate (MBA / MCA / M.Com. / M.Sc. / MA) Or Graduate (B.Sc. / BA / B.Com. / BBA / BCA) + 3 years relevant experience
- Address: Kalyanpur Kanpur Uttar Pradesh 208016
Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- INR Rs.5200- 20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2800/- (PB1)
- Education Requirements: A degree of B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., of any University or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Litt., of Madras University or B.B.M or B. Litt., of Bharathiyar University
- Age Limit: 18-30 Years
- Address: Frazer Bridge Road, V.O.C. Nagar, Park Town, Chennai Tamil Nadu 600003
- Salary: Rs.5200- 20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2800/- (PB1)
- Education Requirements: Any Degree
Project Assistant- Public Relations (on Contract Basis)
- Cochin Shipyard Limited
- INR Consolidated pay of Rs.15,600/- pm during the first year, Rs.16,000/- during the second year and Rs.16,480/- during the third year of contract respectively and compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.4,700/-pm, Rs.4,800/-pm and Rs.4,950/-pm during the first, second and third year of contract respectively.
- Education Requirements: Regular/ Full-time Degree in Arts (other than Fine Arts/ Performing Arts) or Science or Commerce or Computer Applications or Business Administration (BA, BSc, BCom, BCA, BBA) securing 60% marks from a recognised University.
- Age Limit: Not to exceed 35 years as on 31 Oct 2015.
- Address: Cochin Shipyard Limited, Perumanoor P O, Kochi Kerala 682015 India
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
- INR Rs.11900- 32000
- Education Requirements: 3 years BA/BSc./B.Com/BBA/BBM/BCA degree with minimum 40% marks in aggregate. Knowledge of computer is essential and shall be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint). Candidates with Certificate in English Type writingSenior Grade shall be given preference
- Age Limit: 38 Years***
- Address: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Via Katipalla, Mangalore , Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka 575030 India
Engineer (Information Systems)
- Salary: Rs.24900- 50500
- Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.