Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur recruits Research Associate, Project Associate (Chemistry) Posts. Candidates with PhD, B. Tech or M. Sc can apply. About IIT Kanpur: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur carries out original research of significance and technology development at the cutting edge. It imparts training for students to make them competent, motivated engineers and
Recruitment for B Com Graduate
There are huge openings in the government sector for the B.Com graduates. The candidate should have passed the degree from a recognised university. B.Com graduates can apply for outstanding jobs in the state as well as central government sectors.
State level jobs
One can apply for positions in all state government undertaking sectors. Positions such as accountants, tax assistants, and administrators are open for good B.Com graduates. They can apply and appear for all bank jobs.
Central government job openings
B.Com Graduates have the eligibility to appear for civil services exams. They can enter into defence sectors as accountants. They can join in the assistant level initially. Railways have lot of opportunities for B.Com graduates. For applying in the Indian Post Office, one should have passed the degree with 60% of marks.
Preparing For the Entrance Exams
One has to clear the UPSC and SSC exams to enter into the prestigious state and central government departments. Candidates planning to enter the government sectors can start the preparation well ahead during their final year. There are lot of private study centres who prepare the candidates for civil services and other competitive examinations.
Alternatively candidates can go through the previous years’ papers and also study by themselves. On successful completion of the entrance exams, they might be sent for training to different places which depends on the division they have been selected.
Salaries vary according to the designation and department, it may be in the range from 5000/- to 20000/-
Timely promotions and hike in the salary are highlights for the best performer.
Defence sectors works best for B.Com graduates in the administration departments. They can go for officers’ cadre by taking up their entrance exams. Once in, they get good training in the respective fields and free accommodations and food along with a stipend.
Today life in the government sectors is very peaceful and rewarding. With lot of amenities and allowances, government jobs are becoming the most sort after professions for all graduates in different disciplines.
WAPCOS Limited, Engineer Trainees (Mechanical) Posts – Last Date 17-01-2016 WAPCOS Limited Chennai Vacancies, Assistant Manager (Finance) Posts- Last Date 17-01-2016 WAPCOS Limited Recruitment, Additional Chief Engineer Posts – Last Date 01-02-2016 About Water and Power Consultancy Services(WAPCOS) Limited WAPCOS Limited is a “MINI RATNA-I” Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of the Union Ministry
BEL- Dy.Engineer, Sr. Assistant. Engineer Posts – Last Date 21 Jan 2016 How To Apply: Applications complete in all respects should be sent to DGM (HR), Naval Systems SBU, Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli post, Bangalore – 560 013, latest by 21.01.2016. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required
About Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., (KAPL) Bangalore is a Government Enterprise. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs. With an ISO accredition , KAPL is recognised for its
About Tariff Authority for Major Ports (TAMP) 1. Establishment of the TAMP The Tariff Authority for Major Ports (TAMP) was constituted in April 1997 to provide for an independent Authority to regulate all tariffs, both vessel related and cargo related, and rates for lease of properties in respect of Major Port Trusts and the private
WWF India, Accounts & Admin Officer Posts – Last Date 31 Jan 2016 About World Wide Fund India (WWF India) WWF-India was established as a Charitable Trust on 27 November 1969 to further the mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony
About Sainik School Kalikiri Sainik School Kalikri is the Twenty Fifth School established and the second in Andhra Pradesh. At present admission is offered in Class VI only. This is a fully residential School for boys only. The School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. A Local Board of Administration oversees the overall
About Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) India decided to go to space when Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) was set up by the Government of India in 1962. With the visionary Dr Vikram Sarabhai at its helm, INCOSPAR set up the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station (TERLS) in Thiruvananthapuram for upper atmospheric research.
About National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP) Tobacco use is one of the main risk factors for a number of chronic diseases, including cancer, lung diseases, and cardiovascular diseases. India is the 2nd largest producer and consumer of tobacco and a variety of forms of tobacco use is unique to India. Apart from the smoked forms
About District Health & Family welfare Society, Tripura Government of Tripura has been implementing NRHM in the right earnest. The opportunities presented in NRHM are going to be used in the state to set in motion the march towards achievement of the vision 2018 developed by Government of Tripura. It envisages a dynamic community owned
No of Post: 01/01 How To Apply: Candidates applying for the post mentioned above should address to the Chairman, Raiganj Municipality, P.O. & P.S. Raiganj, Dist. Uttar Dinajpur. PIN-733134, in an envelope super scribing “ Application for recruitment to the post of …………………………… (mention name of the post)” in the prescribed format as given in
How To Apply: Candidates should visit www.hsrlm.gov.in and download the prescribed form and after filling submit the same with the self attested photocopies of the requisite documents to this office through courier/ post by 27-01-2016. Applications must be received in this office latest by 27-01-2016 upto 05:00 PM. Application received thereafter will not be entertained in
How To Apply: The application shall be received through e-mail at the given mail-id: email@example.com with name of the position in subject line. Interested candidates must send in their application in the prescribed format along with copy of following: 1. Application in the prescribed format with all the desired information 2. Scan
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 07/01/2016 to 28/01/2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Last Date: 28/01/2016 Age Limit: 18-33/18-40 Years Age limit & eligibility criteria: 1. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJNT, SBC & OBC (Only
Municipal Finance Specialist
- Howrah Municipal Corporation
- INR Rs. 50,000/- only.
- Education Requirements: Graduate degree in Commerce/finance from recognized university
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Address: 4, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Howrah West Bengal
- Salary: Rs. 50,000/- only
- Experience Requirements: 3-5 yrs experience in developing and managing PPPs
- Qualifications: * Familiarity with PPP methodology and framework; * Demonstrate familiarity with the formulation, appraisal and approval procedures for PPP projects (including relevant concession agreements, due diligence processes, value for money audits, public sector comparator etc.); * Demonstrate familiarity with project agreements, tendering arrangements, detailed legal and contractual agreements, risk management and contingent liability issues and financial analysis of project proposals with respect to PPP project.
- Kerala Social Security Mission
- INR Rs.14,000/- per month (consolidate)
- Education Requirements: Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Age Limit: 18 – 36 (As on 01-01-2016)
- Address: Poojapura, Thiruvananthapuram Kerala 695012
- Salary: Rs. 16,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Education Requirements: B.Com,Tally
- Experience Requirements: Experience in dealing accounts matters for a period of two years in recognised organisation
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- INR WG-IV / CP-V Rs. 8740-3%-22150/- + admissible allowance
- Education Requirements: 3 years full time Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University (B.Com) + Knowledge in Computer Operation
- Age Limit: Upper age as on 01.01.2016 should be 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ST candidates. PWD candidates will be extended age relaxation by 10 years.
- Address: Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru Karnataka 560013
Medical Officer (DTC)
- District Health & Family welfare Society
- INR Rs.28,000/ Per month
- Education Requirements: Passed in MBBS course from any MCI recognized medical college
- Address: District Health & Family Welfare Society,(North) North Tripura, Dharmanagar Tripura
Administrative cum Accounts Assistant
- Salary: Rs.9,500/- Per month
- Education Requirements: * Commerce graduate with knowledge in computer. * 1 (one) year Diploma in computer Application. Should be proficient in accounting data base e.g TALLy etc.
- Experience Requirements: 3years post qualification experience in the field of accounting.
- Qualifications: Preference will be given to local residence & to graduate in commerce with honours
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition
- INR PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + 4600 (G.P)
- Education Requirements: Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management after 10+2 from a recognised university and full time Master’s degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management securing not less than 60% marks in aggregate either in bachelor’s or master ‘s degree and atleast 5 (five) years teaching experience in an Institute affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology / State Board of Technical Education / Recognised University and / or hotel & catering industry. OR Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management after 10 + 2 from a recognised university securing not less than 60% marks in aggregate and atleast 7 (seven) years teaching experience in an Institute affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology / State Board of Technical Education / Recognised University and / or hotel & catering industry.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Address: Rajbagh, Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir 190008
- Salary: PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200 (G.P)
- Qualifications: Graduate in Commerce with 5 years experience in commercial or educational Institutions or Government office or SAS Accountant with 2 years experience in establishment matters.
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- INR Rs.9600 – 22500
- Education Requirements: Degree in Art/Science/Commerce with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Age Limit: 28 yrs
- Address: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301