National Centre for Biological Sciences-NCBS (Bangalore, Karnataka) Recuits Architect and Interior Designers, Project Assistant, Liasion Executive, Facility Assistant posts. B.Arch, Graduate, Diploma, B.sc, M.sc, ME, Experienced candidates can apply. About National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) We are a premier research institute with all the necessary facilities that a research scientist may need. Research interests
Recruitment For B. Arch, Govt Jobs For Architects
B Arch is a Bachelor of architecture. It is a five year course pursued by those who wish to make architecture as their profession. A qualified architecture after a B Arch can either plan to work or can do a masters i.e. an M Arch.
After a degree in Architecture one may have many options in the working field, government or private sector. An architect’s main job revolves around supervision, planning, designing and construction of buildings and structures. An architectural person is well in demand in government sectors these days, due to which the course is offered in many colleges all over India.
While designing buildings an excellent architect forever keeps in mind the utility, stability and the beauty of the building. He/she must work according to the needs and demands of the clients. Creativity and ability to take quick effective decisions are a must for any qualified architect. A B Arch graduate keeps in mind the spatial design, the aesthetics, and safety management, also material management and so on.
These days B arch has a good scope especially in our country as it is the least affected by recession and hence there is a lot more scope and demand for infrastructural development. A B Arch graduate can work in many departments such as section engineer, branch engineer, in designing the layout or any other part associated to the building.
One can also look forward to working in governmental departments such as housing boards, Urban as well as city Development Corporation and other various state and central public work departments.
Other government departments that employ B Arch graduates are Department of Railways, Department of Post and Telegraph and National Building Organization.
A capable architect could be placed with state and central government departments like in the public work departments or housing and urban development corporation. They can be employed in municipalities and city development authorities.
A fresher can work as a trainee who can start with a pay of Rs. 4000 – 7000 per month. In a short time, he can earn up to Rs.10, 000-20000 per month, rises depends on the experience and also on the heaviness of the work.
EdCIL (India) Limited (Noida, Uttar Pradesh) recruits Senior Consultant, Chief Consultant and Consultant posts. BTech, BE, MTech, M.Phil, Post Graduate, M.sc, MBA, CA/ICWA, Mcom, ME, MCA, PG Diploma, Graduate, B.Arch, Ph.d, Diploma candidates can apply. About EdCIL (India) Limited Educational Consultants India Limited (Ed.CIL) was conceived and incorporated as a Public Sector enterprise by the
Sikkim Public Service Commission-Sikkim PSC (Gangtok, Sikkim) recruits Bio-Medical Engineer Vacancies. B.E., Post Graduate candidates can apply. About Sikkim Public Service Commission (Sikkim PSC) Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting
Andaman & Nicobar Administration (Port Blair) recruits Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Manager, Receptionist, Cook, Job Boys, Executive Officer, Lab Technician, Instructor, Chief Editor, Posts. B.Arch, M.Arch, MBA, Ph.d, M.sc, Graduate, CA/ICWA, Diploma, BE, Post Graduate, BAMS, MD/M.S, 12th passed candidates can apply. About Andaman & Nicobar Administration The Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a union
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority-MMRDA (Mumbai, Maharashtra) recruits Senior Planner, Planner posts. BE, B.Arch, Post Graduate candidates can apply. About Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) was established in accordance with the Mumbai Metropolitan Development Act, 1974, on 26th January, 1975. Since its inception, MMRDA is engaged in
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management-NCSCM (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) recruits Young Professional, Project Scientist, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow post. BTech, BE, Post Graduate, M.sc, MTech, Ph.d, Graduate, B.Arch candidates can apply. About National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) Website Address:http://www.ncscm.res.in/ Contact Us:NATIONAL CENTRE FOR SUSTAINABLE COASTAL MANAGEMENT Ministry of Environment,Forests and Climate
Kandla Port Trust (Gandhidham, Gujarat) recruits Dy. Estate Manager, Sr. Asstt. Estate Manager posts. B.Arch, Post Graduate, Diploma, BE candidates can apply. About Kandla Port Trust Kandla port plays a major role in the country’s international trade. Having notched up a string of success, it has emerged as a forerunner, and has carved a niche
HSCC (India) Limited (Noida, Uttar Pradesh) recruits Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Draftsman posts. B.Arch, BE, 10th passed candidates can apply. About HSCC (India) Ltd HSCC (India) Ltd is a premier Mini Ratna multi-disciplinary consultancy company providing quality consultancy services in healthcare and other social sectors. The company offers turnkey consultancy in health care infrastructure
Punjab Public Service Commission-PPSC (patiala, Punjab) recruits General Manager, Project Manager & Assistant Architect Vacancies. Graduate, Diploma, Post Graduate, BE, B.Arch candidates can apply. About Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) JOINT PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, THE PRECURSOR OF THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WITH ITS WRIT RUNNING FROM THE KHYBER PASS TO THE JAMUNA NEAR DELHI,
Central Building Research Institute recruits Project Assistant, Project Fellow, Programme Officer Posts. Candidates with B.E./B. Tech, M.Sc, Diploma, B. Arch., M. Tech. can apply. About Central Building Research Institute (CBRI): The Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee, India, has been vested with the responsibility of generating, cultivating and promoting building science and technology in the service
City Managers’ Association Madhya Pradesh-CMAMP (Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh) recruits State Coordinator, Urban Planner, Jr. Urban Planner, HR & Capacity Building Expert & Office Superintendent posts. Graduate, Post Graduate, BE Civil/B.Arch/B.Plan, MBA candidates can apply. About City Managers’ Association Madhya Pradesh (CMAMP) India is urbanising at a rapid pace. It has long been recognized that cities
About School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal is established by Government of India as an Institute of National importance in the year 2008.This school is committed to produce best Architects and Planners of the Nation to take up the challenges of physical and socio- environmental development of global standards.
Project Executive (Industrial Monitoring Cell)
- Industries Commissionerate
- Education Requirements: Should have completed 1st class or equivalent Bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology (Preferably in Mechanical OR Electrical OR Chemical OR Textile OR Civil OR Architect engineering discipline) withMaster’s degree in Management/ Engineering from a reputed institute
- Age Limit: Not more than35 years (40 years for SC/ST candidates) as on the last date of application.
- Address: Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Block No.1, 9 th Floor, Udyog Bhavan, Sector-11, Gandhinagar Gujarat 382017
- Education Requirements: Should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology
- Experience Requirements: 2 years working experience in Industries/Institutions/Office and should be well versed with Computers like Word, Excel, Power point and Internet usage
Architect (Jr. Consultants /Consultants)
- Delhi Development Authority
- INR Rs.30,000/-
- Education Requirements: a) Bachelors degree in Architecture or equivalent from recognized university b) Knowledge of GIS software application
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Address: Delhi Development Authority, B-Block, Ground Floor, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi Delhi 110023
Dy. Programme Manager
- Salary: Rs.75,000/-
- Education Requirements: B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or MCA or M. Tech in CS with B.Tech in any branch of Engineering
- Experience Requirements: i) Should have atleast 03 years experience in the field of software development and handling various projects of computerization. ii) Should have experience in drafting RFP/tender documents for computerization. iii) The incumbent should also have the experience of monitoring the development of online applications in JAVA. Net and other programming tools. iv) Experience in cloud environment Data Centre and Networking is also required. The understanding of public procurements rules and norms is also required.
Junior Project Engineers
- KITCO Limited
- INR Consolidated pay of Rs.25000/- pm during First year and `30000/- pm during Second year.
- Education Requirements: Graduate/Post Graduate in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication / Chemical / Architectural Engineering with First Class, from a University/Institution recognized by the appropriate statutory authority.
- Age Limit: Age shall not exceed 28 years as on 01 January 2016
- , Address: KITCO Ltd.,Femith’s, PB No:4407, NH Bypass, Vennala, Kochi Kerala 682028
Senior Manager-Urban and Regional Planning
- Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC)
- INR Rs.10 Lakhs per annum. Remuneration not a constraint for deserving candidates.
- Education Requirements: Should be a Graduate in Civil Engineering/Architecture with Masters in Urban/Regional/ Environmental Planning or equivalent from a recognized University with good academic record.
- Age Limit: Candidate shall be below 35 years of age, person must be in good health.
- Address: Room No. 341-B, 3rd Floor, Hotel Ashok, Diplomatic Enclave, 50 B Chanakyapuri, New Delhi Delhi 110021