November 21st, 2015
Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC)
- Directorate General of Training
- INR Rs.16,000/month . Last pay drawn and Pension amount would be taken into consideration in case of retired employees
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years There is no upper age limit in case of retired employees.
- Address: Regional Vocational Training Institute for Women, W.I.T.I Campus, Dighaghat - Patna Bihar 800011
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Salary: Rs.16,000/month Last pay drawn and Pension amount would be taken into consideration in case of retired employees.
- Education Requirements: 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Qualifications: Should pass typewriting in English with a minimum speed of 35 words/minute or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30 words /minute on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words/minute correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word)