November 24th, 2015
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital
- INR PB -3 of Rs.15600-39100 p.m. + Rs.6600(GP) + usual allowances as applicable under the Residency Scheme.
- Education Requirements: Post graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university and registered with Delhi Medical Council. The candidate must not have completed 03 years of Senior Residency in any hospital in India.
- Age Limit: 40 years as on 31.03.2015 as per residency scheme of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. However, relaxation in the upper age limit will be allowed up-to 40 years in case of non availability of candidates. (Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per rules.)
- Address: Near Kalyanvas Colony, Mayur Vihar, Phase -II, Khichripur, New Delhi Delhi 110091