September 4th, 2015
Senior Research Fellow (Genetics)
- Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR)
- INR Rs. 25,000/- PM + 30 % HRA for first two years & 28,000/- PM + HRA third year onwards.
- Education Requirements: M.Sc (Ag) / M.Sc (Hort) / M.Sc in Genetics & Plant Breeding / Vegetable Science / Genetics / Botany
- Address: Hesaraghatta Bengaluru Karnataka 560089
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- PM + 30 % HRA
- Education Requirements: M.Sc. (Agri) / M.Sc. in Genetics & Plant Breeding / Horticulture / Biotechnology
- Experience Requirements:
- Qualifications: Ph.D. having good practical experience in crop improvement methodologies & plant selections; knowledge in genetic & molecular analyses aspects; familiarity with genetic & molecular analyses softwares and able to monitor overall research work under the project.