Chief Medical Officer
- Hiring Organisation: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
- Salary: INR Rs.43,200–66,000(E7). Initial Basic Pay : Rs.43,200/-
- Address: HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi Jharkhand 834004 India
- Education Requirements: Degree / Diploma in Hospital Administration.
- Experience Requirements: a) In case of PG Degree Minimum sixteen years’ and in case of PG Diploma minimum ‘Eighteen years’ post qualification experience as on 30.09.2015 in a hospital (more than 50 beds) with extensive practical and administrative experience. The administrative experience must be for a period of minimum three years. Persons holding independent hospital charges will be preferred. The minimum experience may be relaxed in case of exceptionally brilliant candidate. b) The candidates from other Central PSUs must have completed minimum one year’ service in the immediate lower grade. c) Must have strong management, leadership, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Desirable Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in speciality mentioned in Schedule VI of CHS (Central Health Services) Rule, or equivalent.
- Age Limit: 56 years as on 30.09.2015.
- Last Date: 31-October-2015
- No Of Post: 01
- How To Apply: Applicants are required to take print out, fill in application form and send the application duly signed after pasting a recent photograph on the space provided along with all required testimonials, certificates of experience, age, SC/ST/OBC, PH etc and a non refundable A/C Payee demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only (Not applicable for SC/ST/PH/internal candidates) as processing charge in favour of “M/s Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.” drawn on any of the nationalized bank and payable at Ranchi”. Applications are to be submitted in envelop super-scribing the post applied for. Application should reach the office of “Dy Manager (P)/ Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004, Jharkhand on or before 31st October, 2015. Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview
- Details will be available at: http://hecltd.com/download/jobs/RT-19-2015_Advt-CMO-2015-New.pdf