- Education Requirements: Full time regular Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Naval Architecture from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution.
- Experience Requirements: Candidate should have 04/3 years for Dy. Manager (B Tech- 4 yrs, MTech-3 yr) and 01year for Asst. Manager. Working experience in managing the functions in Classification Societies /Technical Services / Design Department in ship building/ repairs or large construction/ manufacturing Industry. In case of experience in PSU/Govt. a minimum of 02/01 years experience in the pay scale of Rs.16400- 3%-40500 /Rs. 12600-3%-32500/- (IDA).
- Desirable Qualifications: Post Graduate/Diploma/ Certificate Course from any Government recognized university / AICTE approved institution. Research experience with reputed institute- class authorities. Working knowledge of computers preferably in SAP / ERP modules, MS- office & Internet.
- Age Limit: 33/30 years for UR 38/35 years for SC
- Last Date: 10-January-2016
- No Of Post: 02
- General Information: 1. The candidates may note that the applications are to be made only through online application system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for any application which is not received through online system. 2. Non-receipt of hardcopy of application, incomplete application, not supported by attested copies (self-attested) of relevant documents, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those applications received after the last date for receipt of application shall not be considered and shall be treated as “REJECTED” and no communication will be made for the same. 3. Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements as laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. 4. Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC(NCL), will have to submit caste certificate, ONLY in the Prescribed Performa meant for “Appointment to posts under the Government Of India” from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC(NCL) and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. 5. If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi. 6. Benefits for posts such as DA, HRA and other allowances will be applicable to the grade as per rules. 7. Candidates working in Govt. /Quasi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview without which the candidates will not be interviewed. Candidates employed in Govt/PSU applying for the posts must possess minimum 02 years experience in the immediate lower grade. ( e.g. the candidate applying for the post of Deputy General Manager should have 02 years experience in the pay scale of Rs 29100-3%-54500 (E-4) or equivalent and the applicant applying for the post of Add. General Manager should have 02 years experience in the pay scale of Rs 32900-3%-58000 (E-5) or equivalent). (Or) Out of total years minimum of last 2 yrs should be in a private organization / company having 100 crores turnover and the incumbent should have discharged duties in a similar role. 8. Last drawn salary shall be protected for PSU/ Govt employees and Commander/Captain of Indian Navy or Coast Guard equivalent as per GOI/ GSL guidelines. 9. In case of Asst. Manager, candidates should have 01 year experience in Govt./PSU in the immediate lower grade of Junior Manager or equivalent in the payscale of Rs.12000-3%- 32500/-. In case of candidates working in private organizations such organization should be reputed, having annual turnover of 100 crores and the incumbent should have discharged duties in a similar role. 10. Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria for short listing the applications. 11. Outstation candidates at Sl. No. 01 to 08 called for interview will be paid to and fro IInd A/C fare by shortest route from their nearest railway station (as registered by them in the Online Application System) to Goa Shipyard Limited only on production of proof of journey (Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company. However, SC/ST candidates on being eligible for the written test/Interview and on appearing for the same will be reimbursed to and fro rail/bus fare by shortest route from their usual place of residence to GSL only on production of proof of journey (Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company. 12. Payment of TA shall be made through ECS mode after completion of the selection process only and candidates are expected to bring necessary details for making the payment through ECS mode. Normally TA claims will be paid within one month from the date of interview. Application format along with ECS form is available on our website under the heading “Advertisements”. 13. Candidates having “Wait Listed” tickets for Rail journey are NOT entitled for TA Reimbursement. 14. For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Goa only. How To Apply: Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and post it to: The Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa-403802, along with the Demand Draft and self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application System. Online Application opens from 00.00 hrs on 15.12.2015 and closes at 17.00hrs on 10.01.2016.
- Details will be available at: http://career.goashipyard.co.in/WriteData/1214201543256PMFinal%2008%202015%20(Exe).pdf
Dy. Manager/Asst. Manager(Naval Architecture)Hiring Organisation: Goa Shipyard Limited Salary: INR Rs. 20600-3%-46500 Address: Vaddem House Vasco da Gama Goa 403802
Deputy Manager (Civil)Salary: Rs. 16400- 3%-40500 Education Requirements: Full time B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in Civil/Civil & Structural /Structural Engineering. Qualifications: Post Graduation with specialization in Civil / structural engineering from a Government recognized university / AICTE approved institution. No Of Post: 02