- Education Requirements: Full time regular Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Naval Architecture from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution.
- Experience Requirements: Candidate should have 04/3 years for Dy. Manager (B Tech- 4 yrs, MTech-3 yr) and 01year for Asst. Manager. Working experience in managing the functions in Classification Societies /Technical Services / Design Department in ship building/ repairs or large construction/ manufacturing Industry. In case of experience in PSU/Govt. a minimum of 02/01 years experience in the pay scale of Rs.16400- 3%-40500 /Rs. 12600-3%-32500/- (IDA).
- Desirable Qualifications: Post Graduate/Diploma/ Certificate Course from any Government recognized university / AICTE approved institution. Research experience with reputed institute- class authorities. Working knowledge of computers preferably in SAP / ERP modules, MS- office & Internet.
- Age Limit: 33/30 years for UR 38/35 years for SC
- Last Date: 20-January-2016
- No Of Post: 02
- How To Apply: Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and post it to: The Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa-403802, along with the Demand Draft and self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application System. Online Application opens from 00.00 hrs on 15.12.2015 and closes at 17.00hrs on 10.01.2016.
- Details will be available at: http://career.goashipyard.co.in/WriteData/1214201543256PMFinal%2008%202015%20(Exe).pdf
Dy. Manager/Asst. Manager (Naval Architecture)Hiring Organisation: Goa Shipyard Limited Salary: INR Dy. Manager: 20600-3%-46500 Asst. Manager: 16400- 3%-40500 Address: Vaddem Vasco-da-Gama Goa 403802
Deputy Manager (Civil)Salary: Rs. 20600-3%-46500 Education Requirements: Full time B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in Civil/Civil & Structural /Structural Engineering. Qualifications: Post Graduation with specialization in Civil / structural engineering from a Government recognized university / AICTE approved institution. Age Limit: 33 years for UR 36 years for OBC No Of Post: 02