- Education Requirements: 1. Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. 2. Should be Computer literate. 3. Successful completion of pre-employment training under the Pre-employment Training Scheme conducted by the Government of Goa.
- Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge of Konkani.
- Head Skills: Knowledge of Marathi.
- Age Limit: not exceeding 40 years
- Last Date: 11-September-2015
- No Of Post: 01
- How To Apply: The application shall also bear a passport size photograph affixed in the box prescribed in the format duly signed on the photograph by the applicant. One more photograph is to be stapled to the application form duly signed on the other side. The applications complete in all aspects shall be submitted in the Captain of Ports Department, Dayanand Bandodkar Road, Panaji Goa, latest by 11/09/2015 before 5.00 p.m.
- Details will be available at: http://www.ports.goa.gov.in/attachments/article/86/Advertisement-for-Posts-to-be-filled-in-COP-Department.pdf
Lower Division Clerk (Group „C‟ )Hiring Organisation: Captain of Ports Department Salary: INR PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/- Address: Dayanand Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa 403001 India
Field Assistant (Group „C‟)Salary: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/- Education Requirements: 1. S.S.C. with Science subjects. 2. Knowledge of Konkani. Qualifications: Knowledge of Marathi. Age Limit: not exceeding 40 years , No Of Post: 01