- Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
- Education Requirements: 1. Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively 2.Six months certificate course in computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Age Limit: (i) below 18 years; and (ii) above:- (a) 40 years in case of Open Merit. (b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates. (c) 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates. (d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen. (e) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/ Contractual employees;
- Address: Services Selection Board, Zum Zum Building Rambagh, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir India
- Education Requirements: (i) Graduation from a recognized University with the knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute. (ii) Six months certificate course in Computer Applications from a recognized Institute.