- Education Requirements: Must have passed X standard and Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles.
- Experience Requirements: Experience of driving a light vehicle for at least 3 years and heavy vehicle for at least 6 years.
- Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge of motor mechanism (The Candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years
- Last Date: 09-January-2016
- No Of Post: 02
- General Information: a) This Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for trade test by conducting screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding. b) The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued from Government from time to time. c) The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in round o‟clock shift duties, in operational plants and areas. d) The eligibility criteria including the period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date of receipt of applications (as applicable). e) SC/ST outstation candidates called for Written Test/trade test will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of second-class Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending screening test/trade test. f) Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for trade test. BARC, Mysuru further reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage. g) BARC Mysuru reserves the right to fill up the post or even to cancel/ restrict/ modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. h) The facility of online application will be opened from 15.12.2015 to 09.01.2016. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”. i) After submission of online application, details of payment of fees may be uploaded in „www.barcrecruit.gov.in/ My Account/Application Fee‟. Challan date should not be later than 09.01.2016. Candidates are also required to download and print one copy of online application, which should be submitted at the time of screening test/trade test. j) The candidates selected against this advertisement may please note that posting will be at the discretion of the Competent Authority and subject to the availability of vacancy and are liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy. k) Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., after the submission of the Online application, should submit the hard copy of the application routed through proper channel to Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Post Bag No.01, Yelwal Post, Mysuru 571 130. They are also required to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of screening test / trade test. l) Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date. How To Apply: Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements will be rejected. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for a screening test/Trade test. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for trade test/appointment. For any further queries/assistance please contact us on the HELPLINE numbers given below: MOBILE: 087621 02611, LANDLINE: 0821-2406799. RECORDS OF THE NON-SELECTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE PRESERVED BEYOND 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF SELECT LIST.
- Details will be available at: http://barcrecruit.gov.in/barcrecruit/downloads/Advt%20Mys-02-2015.pdf
Driver Grade (Ordinary)Hiring Organisation: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Salary: INR Rs.5200-20200 with Gr. Pay of Rs.1900 Address: Trombay Mumbai Maharashtra 400085
Security GuardSalary: Rs.5200-20200 with Gr. Pay of Rs.1800 Education Requirements: Must have passed X standard (SSC or Equivalent). Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years No Of Post: 05