Indian Coast Guard, Navik (General Duty) Recruitment – Last Date 29 Jan 2016 Indian Coast Guard Foreman, Draughtsman Vacancies – Last date 10 Jan 2016 No of Post: 10/01 How To Apply: The application should be filled, either in English or Hindi. The duly filled in application accompanied by two passport size photographs alongwith the
Government Jobs for Draughtsman 2016
Various positions are vacant for the post of Draughtsman in the State and Central Government offices. The candidate can apply through the Government website or give the resumes in person in the respective offices.The resume should contain all the qualifications, past experience, current company of employment and current salary. The candidates should give a current address and permanent address if applicable.
The first step of selection will involve the study of resumes to check the qualification. They should have a graduation or diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The next step of selection will include choosing of candidates based on the experience. The final step of the selection will include interview with the department seniors. He will also be given a practical test in drafting. Once he has cleared the test, he will be sent a letter to attend the final round of interview. This round will involve talking with the head and HR round.
The salary structure for this position will vary according to the experience. For persons of 3 to 5 years of experience, the salary will range from 20,000 to 25,000. For persons of above 5 years of experience, the salary will range from 30,000 to 35,000. In case of relocation from another State, he will be given an allowance of 15,000. He will also be given education allowance, leave travel allowance, uniform allowance, HRA, etc. The candidates after selection should submit their previous employment pay slip for review. Based on their old pay slips, the hike will be decided.
Interested candidates with good qualification are welcome to apply within the specified date
How To Apply: The applications superscribing the level and post applied for on the cover should reach the following address latest by 15.01.2016: Chief General Manager, HSCC (I) Ltd, E-6(A), Sector-1, Noida (U.P)-201301 Last Date: 15.01.2016. General Information: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Persons with 40% or more relevant disability only are
Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
- INR The Candidates engaged on contract in Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) category will be placed at a Basic Pay of Rs.7500/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7575/- in the second year. Besides Basic Pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF, Gratuity etc. as per rules of the Company.
- Education Requirements: Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 33 years & minimum not less than 18 years as on 01.01.2016
- Address: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai Maharashtra 400010
Jr. Q C Inspector (Mechanical)
- Salary: The Candidates engaged on contract in Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) category will be placed at a Basic Pay of Rs.7500/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7575/- in the second year. Besides Basic Pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF, Gratuity etc. as per rules of the Company.
- Education Requirements: Must have passed SSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks in Mechanical ( Mechanical/Mechanical & Industrial Engg./Mechanical & Production Engg./Production Engg) or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt.of India recognised Technical Board.
- Qualifications: Work experience in the relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry for minimum one year duly certified by their Personnel Department is desirable.
- KITCO Limited
- Education Requirements: Diploma with minimum 2 years’ experience or ITI with 4 years’ experience
- Address: KITCO Ltd.,Femith’s, PB No:4407, NH Bypass, Vennala, Kochi Kerala 682028
Draftsman Grade II/Town Planning Surveyor Grade II
- Kerala Public Service Commission
- INR Rs.11620 – 20240/
- Education Requirements: Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification
- Age Limit: 18 41 years
- Address: The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, Pattom Thiruvananthapuram Kerala 694985
Town Planning Assistant-cum-Draughtsman
- Cantonment Board Jhansi
- INR Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Education Requirements: Intermediate from a recognized Board
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years (As on 1st December 2015)
- Address: Cantt, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284001
- Directorate of Town and Country Planning
- INR Rs.5200-20200+ 2400 (Grade Pay)
- Education Requirements: Candidate should possess any one of the following qualifications as on 01.07.2015:- a. A Pass in the Draughtsmanship (Civil) course under the revised syllabus introduced from July 1952, conducted by the Government of India, Ministry of labour; or b. A Certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) issued by the President, Technical Testing Board, Madras Engineering Group and Centre: or c. A Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) issued by the Craftsman Training Centre; or d. The National Trade Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor Trade awarded by the national council for training in vocational Trades, Government of India through Industrial Training Institute.
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Address: 807, Anna Salai, -2 Chennai Tamil Nadu 600002
Deputy Manager (Architecture)
- HSCC (India) Limited
- INR Rs.20600-46500 -IDA
- Education Requirements: Graduate in Architecture with minimum 60% marks from a University Institute/ recognized by the appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Age Limit: UR : 42 years, SC/ST: 47 years: OBC: 45 years
- Address: HSCC (I) Ltd E-6(A), Sector-1 Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301
Jr Draftsman (Civil Structure)
- Salary: Jr Draftsman (Civil Structure)
- Education Requirements: Minimum 10th class pass having at least 60% marks in ITI (Civil) Trade Certificate
- Experience Requirements: 4 years experience in AUTOCAD drafting of GA & R/f detailing drawings of multistoried buildings in an organization handling large civil projects. Command over AUTOCAD is must. Exposure in checking drawings and independently understanding GA & R/f drawing & to work from supplied designs is desirable.
Assistant Law Officer
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- INR Rs.9300-34800+4600 GP
- Education Requirements: Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent
- Age Limit: 18-30 Years
- Address: FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, New Delhi Delhi 110092
- Salary: Rs.8500-26300+2800 GP
- Education Requirements: Matriculation with National Trade Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil) from a recognized institute .
- Experience Requirements: Two Years experience in the concerned stream
Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class-III)
- Cochin Port Trust
- INR Rs.27151/-
- Education Requirements: Degree in Engineering (Civil) of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Address: Cochin Port Trust, Cochin Kerala 682009
Junior Draftsman (Civil) (Class-III)
- Salary: Rs. 22884/
- Education Requirements: Metric with 2 years Diploma in Draftsmanship/certificate obtained after 18 months D’man Course followed by six months practical training at ITC’s/ITI’s conducted by Government of India/State Government or equivalent.
- HLL Infra Tech Services (HITES)
- INR Rs.15,000-25,000/p.m.
- Education Requirements: DIPLOMA (CIVIL / ARCHITECTURE) (Full-Time Course Only)
- Address: B-14 A, Near Fortis Hospital, Sector 62 Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301
Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical) Qualification:Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India. Experience Requirements:Work experience
Technician/B (Draughtsman) Civil Pay Scale:Rs.18020 Qualification:Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths subjects and ITI Draughtsman (Civil) Trade Certificate of not less than one year duration Details will be available at: http://www.igcar.ernet.in/recruitment/Advt2_GSO2015.pdf No of Post: 01/01 How To Apply: Completed applications should be sent to: Administrative Officer – III, Department of Atomic
Draftsman Gr-III Pay Scale:Rs.8800-21500 Educational Requirements:Should possess Diploma in Drafting Other Qualification:Should be specialized in AUTOCAD and fully conversant with working on Microsoft Office. Experience Requirements:Should possess at least 5 years of experience in Drafting Details will be available at: http://www.wapcos.gov.in/writereaddata/Uploads/JobDocs/e505776f-8b5e-4efa-92f6-f49e8e7aeda3_ELIGIBILITY%20CREITERIA.pdf How To Apply: All the applications should include Cover Letter, Detailed CV and other documents
Cook Pay Scale:Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay 1,900/- Educational Requirements:SSLC/SSC Pass. Experience Requirements:Five year experience in similar capacity (as Cook) in a well established Hotel/Canteen Details will be available at: http://www1.vssc.gov.in:8080/RMT289/advt289.html No of Post: 01 How To Apply: The candidates have to send the self attested copy of the certificate shown against each category,
Draughtsman B Pay Scale:Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay 2,000/- Educational Requirements:SSLC/SSC Pass. Experience Requirements:ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade. Details will be available at: http://www1.vssc.gov.in:8080/RMT289/advt289.html No of Post: 01 How To Apply: The candidates have to send the self attested copy of the certificate shown against each category, as above, duly indicating the Post No.
No of Post: 01 How To Apply: The Applications complete in all respect along with copies of certificates/documents with original & 2 extra passport size photograph should submit in the Office of Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar in person latest by 31/07/2015. Applications are invited for the under mentioned Trades from
No of Post: 02 How To Apply: The Applications complete in all respect along with copies of certificates/documents with original & 2 extra passport size photograph should submit in the Office of Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar in person latest by 31/07/2015. Last Date: 31/07/2015 Note: 1. Application received late will
Social Education and Panchayat Officer Pay Scale:Rs.9300-34800+ Rs.3600 GP Qualification:i) Graduation from any Recognized University in any stream; ii) Hindi/Sanskrit up-to Matric standard or higher education. Details will be available at: http://hssc.gov.in/advertisements.htm No of Post: 165/61 How To Apply: Online applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website
No of Post: 98 How To Apply: Application format is available in the website address www.dtcpexam.com. Details required in the application format shall be duly filled online and submitted online. Scanned image of the passport size photograph and specimen signature of the candidate have also to be attached along with the application while submitting online.