Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre-LPSC (Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala) recruits Technical Assistant, Draughtsman, Technician Posts. Diploma, SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/NAC candidates can apply. About Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) Indian space programme was institutionalized in 1969 with the formation of Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]. Indian space programme is aimed at promoting the development and application of space
Government Jobs for Draughtsman 2016
Various positions are vacant for the post of Draughtsman in the State and Central Government offices. The candidate can apply through the Government website or give the resumes in person in the respective offices.The resume should contain all the qualifications, past experience, current company of employment and current salary. The candidates should give a current address and permanent address if applicable.
The first step of selection will involve the study of resumes to check the qualification. They should have a graduation or diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The next step of selection will include choosing of candidates based on the experience. The final step of the selection will include interview with the department seniors. He will also be given a practical test in drafting. Once he has cleared the test, he will be sent a letter to attend the final round of interview. This round will involve talking with the head and HR round.
The salary structure for this position will vary according to the experience. For persons of 3 to 5 years of experience, the salary will range from 20,000 to 25,000. For persons of above 5 years of experience, the salary will range from 30,000 to 35,000. In case of relocation from another State, he will be given an allowance of 15,000. He will also be given education allowance, leave travel allowance, uniform allowance, HRA, etc. The candidates after selection should submit their previous employment pay slip for review. Based on their old pay slips, the hike will be decided.
Interested candidates with good qualification are welcome to apply within the specified date
Kerala Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organisation Limited recruits Draughtsman Posts. Candidates with Diploma can apply. About KITCO : Kitco is an Indian public sector engineering consultancy organisation headquartered in Kochi, Kerala. It is the first technical consultancy organisation (TCO) in India established by the government in 1972. Formerly known as Kerala Industrial and Technical Consultancy
Kerala Public Service Commission-KPSC (Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala) recruits A.C Plant Operator, Draftsman, Medical Officer, Higher Secondary School Teacher, Senior Lecturer, Junior Recordist, Nurse, Tradesman, Driver, Seaman, Laboratory Technician, Last Grade Servant, Computer Assistant, Assistant posts. M.S., 8th, 7th, DNB, Diploma, MD, Graduate, SSLC, ITI, Post Graduate, B.Ed candidates can apply. Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) The Kerala Public Service
HSCC (India) Limited (Noida, Uttar Pradesh) recruits Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Draftsman posts. B.Arch, BE, 10th passed candidates can apply. About HSCC (India) Ltd HSCC (India) Ltd is a premier Mini Ratna multi-disciplinary consultancy company providing quality consultancy services in healthcare and other social sectors. The company offers turnkey consultancy in health care infrastructure
Defence Services Staff College-DSSC (Wellington, Tamil Nadu) recruits Draughtsman, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Civilian Motor Driver posts. 10th, 12th or Diploma candidates can apply. About Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) From modest beginnings in 1947, the College today boasts of laurels and recognition beyond compare. Being one of its kind in the entire
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre-VSSC (Thiruvananthapuram) recruits Lab Technician, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Catering Attendant, Technician B, Fitter, Machinist, Welder, Laboratory Assistant, Maintenance Mechanic, Electrician, Electroplater, Tool & Die Maker, Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Cook, Draughtsman posts. B.sc, Diploma, SSLC/SSC, ITI/NTC/NAC candidates can apply. About Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is the
Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
- INR The Candidates engaged on contract in Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) category will be placed at a Basic Pay of Rs.7500/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7575/- in the second year. Besides Basic Pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF, Gratuity etc. as per rules of the Company.
- Education Requirements: Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 33 years & minimum not less than 18 years as on 01.01.2016
- Address: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai Maharashtra 400010
Jr. Q C Inspector (Mechanical)
- Salary: The Candidates engaged on contract in Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) category will be placed at a Basic Pay of Rs.7500/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7575/- in the second year. Besides Basic Pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF, Gratuity etc. as per rules of the Company.
- Education Requirements: Must have passed SSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks in Mechanical ( Mechanical/Mechanical & Industrial Engg./Mechanical & Production Engg./Production Engg) or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt.of India recognised Technical Board.
- Qualifications: Work experience in the relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry for minimum one year duly certified by their Personnel Department is desirable.
- KITCO Limited
- Education Requirements: Diploma with minimum 2 years’ experience or ITI with 4 years’ experience
- Address: KITCO Ltd.,Femith’s, PB No:4407, NH Bypass, Vennala, Kochi Kerala 682028
Draftsman Grade II/Town Planning Surveyor Grade II
- Kerala Public Service Commission
- INR Rs.11620 – 20240/
- Education Requirements: Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification
- Age Limit: 18 41 years
- Address: The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, Pattom Thiruvananthapuram Kerala 694985
Town Planning Assistant-cum-Draughtsman
- Cantonment Board Jhansi
- INR Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Education Requirements: Intermediate from a recognized Board
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years (As on 1st December 2015)
- Address: Cantt, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284001
- Directorate of Town and Country Planning
- INR Rs.5200-20200+ 2400 (Grade Pay)
- Education Requirements: Candidate should possess any one of the following qualifications as on 01.07.2015:- a. A Pass in the Draughtsmanship (Civil) course under the revised syllabus introduced from July 1952, conducted by the Government of India, Ministry of labour; or b. A Certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) issued by the President, Technical Testing Board, Madras Engineering Group and Centre: or c. A Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) issued by the Craftsman Training Centre; or d. The National Trade Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor Trade awarded by the national council for training in vocational Trades, Government of India through Industrial Training Institute.
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Address: 807, Anna Salai, -2 Chennai Tamil Nadu 600002
Deputy Manager (Architecture)
- HSCC (India) Limited
- INR Rs.20600-46500 -IDA
- Education Requirements: Graduate in Architecture with minimum 60% marks from a University Institute/ recognized by the appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Age Limit: UR : 42 years, SC/ST: 47 years: OBC: 45 years
- Address: HSCC (I) Ltd E-6(A), Sector-1 Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301
Jr Draftsman (Civil Structure)
- Salary: Jr Draftsman (Civil Structure)
- Education Requirements: Minimum 10th class pass having at least 60% marks in ITI (Civil) Trade Certificate
- Experience Requirements: 4 years experience in AUTOCAD drafting of GA & R/f detailing drawings of multistoried buildings in an organization handling large civil projects. Command over AUTOCAD is must. Exposure in checking drawings and independently understanding GA & R/f drawing & to work from supplied designs is desirable.
Assistant Law Officer
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- INR Rs.9300-34800+4600 GP
- Education Requirements: Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent
- Age Limit: 18-30 Years
- Address: FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, New Delhi Delhi 110092
- Salary: Rs.8500-26300+2800 GP
- Education Requirements: Matriculation with National Trade Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil) from a recognized institute .
- Experience Requirements: Two Years experience in the concerned stream
Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class-III)
- Cochin Port Trust
- INR Rs.27151/-
- Education Requirements: Degree in Engineering (Civil) of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Address: Cochin Port Trust, Cochin Kerala 682009
Junior Draftsman (Civil) (Class-III)
- Salary: Rs. 22884/
- Education Requirements: Metric with 2 years Diploma in Draftsmanship/certificate obtained after 18 months D’man Course followed by six months practical training at ITC’s/ITI’s conducted by Government of India/State Government or equivalent.
- HLL Infra Tech Services (HITES)
- INR Rs.15,000-25,000/p.m.
- Education Requirements: DIPLOMA (CIVIL / ARCHITECTURE) (Full-Time Course Only)
- Address: B-14 A, Near Fortis Hospital, Sector 62 Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301
Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical) Qualification:Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India. Experience Requirements:Work experience