- Education Requirements: 1. Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. 2. Good knowledge of computers (data processing, office automation, Email) 3. Operation of large and small scale electronic data processing systems
- Experience Requirements: At least 1 year of experience is necessary
- Desirable Qualifications: Quick and accurate data entry operations in English & in regional language of the State; full command over office automation packages such as MS Office / Open Office; Should be able to handle basic hardware issues (including Operating System, Antivirus, PDF etc.) relating to PCs, printers and switches
- Age Limit: Candidates between 18-40 Years of age can apply.
- Last Date: 10-January-2016
- No Of Post: 62
- General Information: i. Application should be submitted in prescribed format only. ii. No TA/DA will be paid for attending Test/Interview. iii. Application form with Xerox copies of the supporting documents should be submitted. The Original certificates should be brought with at the time of interview. iv. Department will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application during transit. v. Local candidate should get priority however in case of zero response from the concerned district, the candidates from contiguous districts shall be preferred. How To Apply: The duly filled in application on the prescribed format should be sent by post or personally (against proper receipt) in the office of Chief Agriculture office of concerned District.
- Details will be available at: http://jkapd.nic.in/NEGPA/appoint.pdf
Data Entry OperatorHiring Organisation: Agriculture Production Department Salary: INR Rs. 10,000/- (Lump Sum), Ten Thousand only.