About Jharkhand State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (JSFCSC) Jharkhand State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (In short “JSFCSC”) is a wholly owned Government of Jharkhand undertaking registered under Indian Companies Act, 1956 and is engaged in procurement/marketing of food grain and allied products under public distribution system in the state of Jharkhand.
Govt Jobs For Chartered Accountant
Chartered accountants are required for the finance department of various Government offices. Positions are vacant for various chartered accountant positions around India. Interested persons can apply through the Government website of respective departments or can personally submit their resumes in the HR department. The candidate will be expected to have a lead role in the tasks of capital budget monitoring, tracking and analysis of the Lines of Business and Centres of Excellence.
The salaries will be decided based on the role given to the selected candidate. The basis salary will range from 35,000 to 50,000. This is exclusive of incentives which will be awarded based on the performance of the candidate.
The selection procedure followed to select the candidate will be very stringent. The first phase will include the selection of persons from the bio data they submit. A minimum experience of 5 years is required for the post. The person should also have passed all the examinations in first attempt. He should have handled direct tax, indirect tax, audits, compliance with statutory regulations, and reconciliation in the previous jobs. He should have sufficient computer knowledge to handle his work. The second phase will include a written test to test the deep subject knowledge. There will be 5 papers to write and the candidates of highest marks will get preference first. The third phase will involve an interview with head of the department. Once the head of department is satisfied with the candidate he will have to wait for the offer letter. The last round will involve meeting with the HR to decide on the salary and other related queries.
Balmer Lawrie, Manager (Accounts & Finance) Vacancies – Last Date 27 Jan 2016 Balmer Lawrie, Assistant Manager (Accounts & Finance) Vacancies – Last Date 27 Jan 2016 Balmer Lawrie, Field Assistant Vacancies – Last Date 27 Jan 2016 Balmer Lawrie, Junior Officer/Officer (Travel) Vacancies – Last Date 25 January, 2016 About Balmer Lawrie Founded by
About Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (GMDC) Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (GMDC) is a major minerals and lignite mining company of India. It is State owned company owned by Government of Gujarat. GMDC was founded in 1963. Its corporate headquarters is at Ahmedabad. Its product range includes essential energy minerals like lignite, base metals
About Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) Rabindra Bharati University, was founded on May 8, 1962 under the Rabindra Bharati Act to mark the birth centenary of poet Rabindranath Tagore at his residential house at Calcutta for the advancement of learning and culture particularly in the branches of music, dance and drama. Assent of the President of
About Cochin Shipyard Limited Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in the year 1972 as a fully owned Government of India company. In the last three decades the company has emerged as a forerunner in the Indian Shipbuilding & Shiprepair industry. This yard can build and repair the largest vessels in India. It can build ships upto
How To Apply: i. Application must be submitted in the Proforma given at the end of this advertisement, in same order preferably typewritten on fullscape paper. All items of the application should be filled in properly. ii. The envelope containing duly filled in and signed application, DD and copies of testimonials should be superscribed
How To Apply: Candidates will be required to apply online through BIS Website which will remain opened for 21 days. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted under any circumstances Payment Of Application Fee: i) The application fees of Rs 500/- will be payable only by General and OBC category candidates.
How To Apply: Duly completed application should be sent through proper channel by Speed Post/ Registered Post, super scribing on the envelope for the post applied, to the Assistant General Manager (HRD), Central Electronics Limited, Sahibabad, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP)-201010. Last Date: 12th February’ 2016 General Information: 1. Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility
No of Post: 01 How To Apply: Interested candidates meeting the above specifications and between the age of 18 – 30 years as on 1 st January, 2016 may send their applications which should reach to us on or before 29.01.2016. The application should be strictly as per Application Format given below alongwith details of
How To Apply: 1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2016. 2. For details on GATE -2016, please visit http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in/ 3. A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on
No of Post: 01 How To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above mentioned post duly superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of Accounts Officer Gr-I” to The FA&CAO, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore-575010. The applications should reach on or before 08.02.2016 along with Bio-data, attested copies of
How To Apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions should report for interview with a copy of their bio-data, photocopy and original certificates and testimonials, other related material i.e. reports, documents, articles, etc., if any. Date & Time of Interview: Chandigarh is 15.01.2016 (11:30 AM to 03:00 PM) and for Gurgaon/Delhi is 19.01.2016 (11:00
No of Post: 02 How To Apply: Candidates are requested to read the instructions and ensure correctness of the data before applying. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with 3 position applied for, and sent by post/courier to Sr.Manager (HR-Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Via Katipalla, Mangalore – 575030,
- West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (WBIDC)
- INR PB-5, Rs. 37400-60000, GP – Rs.8700/-
- Education Requirements: i. Qualified Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ Certified Associates of Indian Institute of Bankers with a Post Graduate qualification in Business Management. ii. MBA in Finance (Full Time 2 years course) from any recognized University,
- Age Limit: Upto 50 years as on 1st January, 2016.
- Address: 23, Abanindranath Thakur Sarani, Kolkata West Bengal 700017
Guest Faculty (Pharmacy)
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
- Education Requirements: a) A basic degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) b) Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments. c) First class Master's Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
- Address: University Road, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh 470003
Guest Faculty (Management/Business Administration)
- Education Requirements: a) First class Master's Degree in Business Management/Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE/UGC. OR b) First class graduate and professional qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- Qualifications: a) Teaching, research, industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization. b) Papers presented at Conference and/or published in refereed journals.
Executive (Internal Audit)
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
- INR Rs.24900- 50500
- Education Requirements: CA/ICWA/two years MBA/Equivalent; with specialization in Finance with minimum 40% marks in aggregate
- Age Limit: 43 Years**
- Address: Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore Karnataka 575030
Deputy Manager (F&A)
- MMTC Limited
- INR Rs.16,400 – 40,500
- Education Requirements: Graduate with 60% marks
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Address: Core No.1, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodi Road, New Delhi Delhi 110003
Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
- New Mangalore Port Trust
- INR Rs. 32,900-58,000 (IDA pattern)
- Education Requirements: Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India
- Address: New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore Karnataka 575010
Dy. Chief Accounts Officer
- Delhi Development Authority
- INR Pay Band3 of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- on deputation basis.
- Address: Delhi Development Authority, B-Block, Ground Floor, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi Delhi 110023
Administrative Officer E
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
- INR Consolidated Salary equivalent to PB:3: GP: 7600 as per Central Government norms.
- Education Requirements: Graduate with 60% marks from recognised University.
- Age Limit: Below 50 years (as on 1.7.2015)
- Address: NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore Karnataka 560065