Additional General Manager (Finance)
- Hindustan Shipyard Limited
- INR Rs.36,600 – 62,000 Total emoluments at the minimum pay scale: Rs.84,097/-
- Education Requirements: Graduate with a pass in the Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India
- Age Limit: 48 Yrs
- Address: Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh 530005 India
Additional General Manager (Submarine Technical)
- Salary: Rs.36,600 – 62,000 Total emoluments at the minimum pay scale: Rs.84,097/-
- Education Requirements: Engineering Graduate from a recognized University in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics /Naval Architecture /Civil with PG/PG Diploma in Naval Architecture with an aggregate of not less than 55% of marks in qualifying exam.
- Experience Requirements: Should have at least 16 years relevant professional experience in Design / Construction / Repairs / Operation of Ships / Submarines. These 16 years of experience should include at least 2 years of experience / exposure in Refit / Construction / Design of Submarines or in Submarine Overseeing Team. Candidates from Govt./ PSUs should have minimum 3 years’ experience in immediate lower grade of IDA – PSU - Rs.32,900 – 58,000 CDA / Govt - Rs.37,400 – 67,000 (PB-4) Grade Pay – Rs.8,000/- Candidates from private sector companies having their present CTC of Rs.11.50 Lakhs PA are eligible.
- Qualifications: Knowledge of Project Management & Software Techniques. Knowledge of latest trends in repairs / retrofitting techniques of submarines.