Project Assistant (PA-II)
- Hiring Organisation: National Chemical Laboratory
- Salary: INR Rs. 14,000/-
- Address: NCL Internal Rd, NCL Colony, Pashan, Pune Maharashtra 411008
- Education Requirements: M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% marks
- Date & Time of Interview: 10.00 a.m. on 02-November-2015
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Last Date: 29-October-2015
- No Of Post: 01
- General Information: The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- How To Apply: The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. Eeshwaraiah Begari) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 29-October- 2015.
- Details will be available at: http://www.ncl-india.org/files/DisplayResource.aspx?ResourceId=d8977b07-a98b-4019-ba73-b02ef257d390&OriginalFileName=NationalChemicalLaboratoryjob943.pdf