Assistant Professor, Psychiatry
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health
- INR Rs.15,600-39,100 + AGP 7,000+ NPA
- Education Requirements: A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Post-graduate degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in Schedule-VI or equivalent. Recognized DNB qualification awarded by National Board of Examination.
- Age Limit: 50 years
- Address: Mahabhairab, Tezpur, Assam 784001 India
Senior Resident, Psychiatry
- Salary: Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP 6600+ NPA
- Education Requirements: (i) MBBS degree and (ii) PG degree or diploma in Psychiatry from a recognized Institution/University/MCI. (iii) Registration under MCI or State Council.