- Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- INR Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/-
- Education Requirements: (i) A recognised Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 42 years.
- Address: EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji Goa 403001
- Salary: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/-
- Education Requirements: (i) A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948). (ii) Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned speciality/subject from a recognized institution or equivalent. (iii) Should be registered with Dental Council. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Qualifications: (i) One year teaching experience after post graduation in a recognized Institute. (ii) Three years experience as Registrar/Tutor/Senior Resident/Demonstrator in the concerned speciality of Dentistry in a recognized Dental College/Medical College with Dental Wing/Dental Institution. (iii) Knowledge of Marathi.