- Education Requirements: A degree from a recognized University
- Experience Requirements: A minimum of five years experience in administration, accounts and establishment work in a supervisory capacity in the scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800+G.P. Rs.4600/- (Pre revised Rs.6500-200-10500) in a Government Office/Public Body (OR) 8 years experience in the post in the scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800+G.P. Rs.4200/- (Pre revised Rs.5500-175-9000)
- Desirable Qualifications: A M.B.A degree with specialization in HR / Financial Management / Accounting
- Head Skills: Knowledge on Government Rules and regulations. Good communication and demonstrated administrative skills. Knowledge of office automation softwares.
- Age Limit: Not Exceeding 45yrs.
- Last Date: 18-January-2016
- General Information: Application form complete in all respects, should reach the Director, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005 on or before 18.01.2016together with the Non- refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (No fees for SC/ST candidates) in the form of crossed Demand Draft Only drawn in favour of The Director, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 payable at Thanjavur No other means of payment will be accepted How To Apply: 1. In no case the application received after the closing date will be considered. 2. Candidates should send only one copy of the application form addressed to the Director, IICPT, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur 613 005. Only the following documents need to be attached with the application form. 3. Candidates are advised to enclose attested Photostat copies of all certificates in support of qualifications and experience 4. Application form complete in all respects, should reach the Director, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005 on or before 18.01.2016together with the Non- refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (No fees for SC/ST candidates) in the form of crossed Demand Draft Only drawn in favour of The Director, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 payable at Thanjavur No other means of payment will be accepted a) Crossed Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (With name and address of the candidate on its back) payable to The Director, IICPT, Thanjavuras application fee. b) SC/ST candidates need not send any fee, but must attach an attested copy of caste certificate from the competent source. Note – i. Demand Drafts obtained before the date of publication of advertisement and after the Closing date of receipt of the application in the Institute will not be accepted. ii. Applications not accompanied by the prescribed fee will not be considered. The fee will not be refunded under any circumstances iii. Following Certificates must be enclosed along with application Copies of Certificates of date of birth, Educational qualification / Technical qualification, Community and Experience attested photocopy of certificates to be enclosed. The original document may please be produced before the Selection Committee at the time of interview. 5. No recommendations should be forwarded to IICPT. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate. 6. The decision of the Selection Committee is final. Any activity to influences selection Committee will disqualify the candidate from further consideration. 7. A candidate must be in sound health. He/she must be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as required. 8. Signatures (with date and place) of the candidate are essentially required at appropriate places in the Application. The IICPT under any circumstance will not consider unsigned applications. 9. Inclusion of any false information in the application form shall hold the candidate liable for such false information, and action deemed fit could be taken against such candidate. 10. Candidate employed in Government/Quasi Government/Public Sector undertakings should forward their applications through proper channel or bring no objection certificate if called for interview. 11. No TA/DA for interview will be admissible. 12. IICPT reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts mentioned above without assigning any reason. 13. Selected candidate will notified through letter mail/e-mail. Those who have not selected will not be informed. 14. The appointment will be governed by the standard terms and conditions as per the Institute rules applicable from time to time. 15. IICPT reserves the right to fix criteria for calling the required number of candidates, as may be necessary, for interview. 16. The prescribed essential qualifications as above are bare minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview 17. Mere submission of an application does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. 18. The Director reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Details will be available at: http://www.iicpt.edu.in/details/administrative-officer-and-technical-officer-t5.html
Administrative OfficerHiring Organisation: Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology Salary: INR Rs.15600-34800 Grade Pay: Rs.5400/- Address: Pudukkottai Road Thanjavur Tamil Nadu 613005