About National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP) Tobacco use is one of the main risk factors for a number of chronic diseases, including cancer, lung diseases, and cardiovascular diseases. India is the 2nd largest producer and consumer of tobacco and a variety of forms of tobacco use is unique to India. Apart from the smoked forms
Govt Jobs for Accountant- 2016
There is a huge opening for Accountants in various government departments across India. From junior accountant to senior many posts are vacant. Application forms can be downloaded from their respective websites. Candidates are requested to fill and affix their recent passport size color photograph on the downloaded forms and send it to the said address through normal post only.
The pay scales vary according to position applied for. The application fee is around 400/- for general categories and 200/- for other categories. The account numbers and bank branches are stated in the respective websites for deposit of the application amount. Educational qualifications for the eligibility criteria vary for different posts. For the senior accounts officer’s post the candidate must be a CA or an ICWA or should have done MBA finance or MCom, from reputed universities. They must have secured an average of 60 to 70% in their qualifying degrees. Similarly for the accountant’s position one must have secured at least 70% in the degree examinations. A junior accountant’s position demands a 60% in the degree examinations. There is a relaxation of 5% for SC/ST and other backward classes and women candidates.
Selection procedure includes a written test in Accounting, taxation and auditing. A paper is also there is general English and general awareness for all positions. The candidates are selected by totaling the marks secured in the written examinations and bonus mark which is allotted for higher percentage and qualifications. There is no personal interview. The candidates are selected in merit basis and called for examining their certificates and other documents to qualify for the said position.
Selected candidates are engaged as Probationary Trainee for two years. They will be paid a fixed remuneration and then on successful completion of training they will be paid as per government rules. They can be placed in any department of the concerned government organisation.
About District Health & Family welfare Society, Tripura Government of Tripura has been implementing NRHM in the right earnest. The opportunities presented in NRHM are going to be used in the state to set in motion the march towards achievement of the vision 2018 developed by Government of Tripura. It envisages a dynamic community owned
No of Post: 01/01 How To Apply: Candidates applying for the post mentioned above should address to the Chairman, Raiganj Municipality, P.O. & P.S. Raiganj, Dist. Uttar Dinajpur. PIN-733134, in an envelope super scribing “ Application for recruitment to the post of …………………………… (mention name of the post)” in the prescribed format as given in
No of Post: 01 How To Apply: The maximum age limit shall be reckoned as on 31/12/2015. In addition to pay, the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to the Committee’s employees from time to time which are at par with those admissible to the employees of Central Government. Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies
No of Post: 01 How To Apply: The upper age limit for the posts at Sl.No.1, 2 & 3 is 35 years and for the post at Sl.No.4 is 30 years. While as for the post at Sl. No. 5 is 28 years. However relaxation in upper age limit shall be given upto 5
How To Apply: Candidates should visit www.hsrlm.gov.in and download the prescribed form and after filling submit the same with the self attested photocopies of the requisite documents to this office through courier/ post by 27-01-2016. Applications must be received in this office latest by 27-01-2016 upto 05:00 PM. Application received thereafter will not be entertained in
How To Apply: The application shall be received through e-mail at the given mail-id: firstname.lastname@example.org with name of the position in subject line. Interested candidates must send in their application in the prescribed format along with copy of following: 1. Application in the prescribed format with all the desired information 2. Scan
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 07/01/2016 to 28/01/2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Last Date: 28/01/2016 Age Limit: 18-33/18-40 Years Age limit & eligibility criteria: 1. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJNT, SBC & OBC (Only
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition
- INR PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + 4600 (G.P)
- Education Requirements: Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management after 10+2 from a recognised university and full time Master’s degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management securing not less than 60% marks in aggregate either in bachelor’s or master ‘s degree and atleast 5 (five) years teaching experience in an Institute affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology / State Board of Technical Education / Recognised University and / or hotel & catering industry. OR Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management after 10 + 2 from a recognised university securing not less than 60% marks in aggregate and atleast 7 (seven) years teaching experience in an Institute affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology / State Board of Technical Education / Recognised University and / or hotel & catering industry.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Address: Rajbagh, Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir 190008
- Salary: PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200 (G.P)
- Qualifications: Graduate in Commerce with 5 years experience in commercial or educational Institutions or Government office or SAS Accountant with 2 years experience in establishment matters.
- Suri Municipality
- INR Rs.10000/- per month(all inclusive)
- Education Requirements: 10+2 in any discipline.
- Age Limit: 18-40 years as on 01.04.2015
- Address: Suri Municipality, Suri , Dist. - Birbhum West Bengal 731101
- Salary: Rs.14000/- per month(all inclusive)
- Education Requirements: Bachelor degree in Commerce.
- Experience Requirements: Should have at least 3 year experience of working with any organization of the Govt. Society, Firm, Association etc.
- Qualifications: ¾ Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) ¾ Fluency of English and Bengali or local languages of West Bengal.
Accounts Officer Gr.I
- Chennai Port Trust
- INR Rs. 20600-46500
- Education Requirements: Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Address: E Kal Mandapam Rd, Chennai Port Trust Chennai Tamil Nadu 600001
Project Manager (Works)
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA)
- INR Consolidated pay Rs.38016/- Rs. 15600- 39100 with GP 6600 in case of Regular Deputation
- Education Requirements: B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering /Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. Recognized Institute
- Age Limit: Not more than 50 years as on 01.11.2015 (Age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC)
- Address: 3/197, Poompuhar Road, Karaimedu Sattanathapuram Sirkali Nagapattinam Tamil Nadu 609109
- Salary: Consolidated pay Rs.17280 /-
- Education Requirements: B.Com from recognized University.
- Qualifications: Certificate/Diploma course in computer data processing from an authorized institute
Retired Accountant/Accounts Officer
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University)
- INR Rs. 25,000/- only
- Address: 56-57, Institutional Area, Janak Puri, New Delhi Delhi 110058
- Directorate of Health Services
- INR Rs. 16,000/-
- Education Requirements: B. Com with Diploma in Computer with Accounting package (Tally) from institute recognized by Goa Government.
- Address: Campal Panaji Goa 403001
Programme CoOrdinator (PC-PNDT)
- Salary: Rs. 25000/-
- Education Requirements: Post Graduate in any stream. MBA or Master in Social Work
- Experience Requirements: Experience in heading any Programme/Office for more than 1 year
- Qualifications: Diplomas in computer Application OR Six months Certificate course in computer
Technician (Various Projects, Technology Transfer & Training)
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA)
- INR Consolidated pay Rs.12096/-
- Education Requirements: Graduation in any discipline of Science.
- Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on 01.11.2015 (Age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC)
- Address: RGCA, c/o MPEDA Head Office, Panampilly Avenue, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi Kerala 682038
- Salary: Consolidated pay Rs.17280 /
- Education Requirements: i. B.Com from recognized University. ii. Certificate/Diploma course in computer data processing from an authorized institute iii. Course completion certificate in Tally Financial Accounting program from an authorized institute
- Experience Requirements: One year experience as Accountant
- Qualifications: Good skill in computer applications with supporting evidence.
- National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
- INR Rs.15000 to 30000 p.m. (Fixed) depending upon the qualifications and experience
- Education Requirements: B.Com / M.Com / CA (Inter) or both.
- Age Limit: Below 35 years
- Address: National Research Development Corporation, 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre, Kailash Colony Extn., New Delhi Delhi 110048
Senior Superintendent (Hindi)
- GAIL (India) Limited
- INR Rs.16,300–38,500/-
- Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Hindi Literature with minimum 50% marks and Degree or Diploma in translation in Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognized University or equivalent. Should have English as one of the subjects in graduation.
- Age Limit: Gen. (PwD-HH): 50 SC/ST (PwD-HH):55 OBC (NCL) (PwD-HH): 53
- Address: GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi Delhi 110070
- Salary: Rs.16,300–38,500/-
- Education Requirements: Intermediate or equivalent in CA/ ICWA. Candidates should be proficient in operation of personal computer. OR Master Degree in Commerce (M.Com.) with minimum 55% marks. Candidates should be proficient in operations of personal computer.
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 08 (eight) years Post Qualification Experience in line in supervisory capacity in different Finance & Accounts (F&A) functions in an organisation of repute.
- Qualifications: Candidates working in Govt./PSUs must have minimum one year experience in the next lower pay scale or next lower equivalent pay scale.
Project Co-ordinator, DWSM, Boudh
- District Water and Sanitation Mission
- INR Rs. 15,000/- P.M
- Education Requirements: Qualification-M. A. in sociology or Rural Development or Social work / MBA with specialization in rural management or rural Development.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 32 years as on 14.01.16.
- Address: District Water and Sanitation Mission, Boudh Orissa
Accountant, DWSM, Boudh
- Salary: Rs. 6,000/- P.M
- Education Requirements: A candidate with Graduate in Commerce from recognized institute & should have knowledge in Tally
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 2 years of work experience in related field.
- Rehabilitation Council of India
- INR Rs.22,000/-
- Education Requirements: Degree of a recognized University/Institute
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Address: B-22, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi Delhi 110016
- Salary: Rs.20000
- Education Requirements: (i) Degree of a recognized University / Institute. (ii) Must be computer savvy with a good knowledge of computer applications. (iii) Good in drafting notes, report writing and publication work etc.
- Experience Requirements: At least 3 years experience in a Govt. organization or a company of repute.
- Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates having M.A. (Hindi) degree and sound knowledge of drafting/report writing in Hindi.
Project Officer (Accounts)
- National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
- INR Rs. 40,000 per month
- Education Requirements: Any Graduation with CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter)
- Address: NIRD Road, Rajendranagar Mandal Hyderabad Telangana 500030