- Education Requirements: Good academic record with a Ph.D degree in Arabic.
- Experience Requirements: A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of five publications as books and or research/policy papers.
- Desirable Qualifications: A Master’s Degree in Arabic with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 Years
- Last Date: 14-January-2016
- No Of Post: 01
- How To Apply: i) Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. ii) Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualification(s) and experience (preferably in prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module. iii) IMPORTANT : CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMMSSION THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID AND WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION. iv) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner. v) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. vi) Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview. vii) The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher "Application Number" is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher "Application Number" shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one "Application Number" shall not be adjusted against any other "Application Number". viii) The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Details will be available at: http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/Detail.php?post=285&case=972&id=1
Associate Professor (Arabic)Hiring Organisation: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Salary: INR Rs.37,400-67,000/- plus Rs.9000/- (Academic Grade Pay) (Total emoluments excluding TA and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.98,000/-p.m. approximately) Address: Dholpur House, Shahajan Road New Delhi Delhi 110069