Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI)
Chief Executive Officer
Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) recruits Chief Executive Officer posts. MBA/PGDM, Graduate experienced candidates can apply.
About Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI)
A Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) has been established on the 1st of December 2008 comprising all the Pharma CPSUs under the Department of Pharmaceuticals. The Bureau will bring about effective collaboration and cooperation in furthering the working and resources of these organizations. More specifically it would:
1. Co-ordinate marketing of the generic drugs through the Jan Aushadhi stores.
2. Co-ordinate supply of medicines in the State from their own plants, other Pharma PSUs of Central & State Governments and Private Sector.
3. Coordinate with Hospitals in preparation of formulary.
4. Monitor proper running of Jan Aushadhi stores with the help of other CPSUs.
5. Provide medicines as per rates decided in the joint Forum/Core Committee.
6. Monitor activities of the Jan Aushadhi stores in the areas allocated to them.
Contact Us:Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI)
IDPL Corporate office, IDPL Complex,
Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016 (Haryana).
Tel:0124-4223074/4556750, Fax:0124-2340370, website:janaushadhi.gov.in
For more Government jobs, Please visit http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/